• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Things we all hate.

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
I killed an iron sword player with a wooden sword without gettting a hit put on me :D
I've done that, all it takes is some skill and maybe water. But punching to death while they have any sword seems nearly impossible.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I've done that, all it takes is some skill and maybe water. But punching to death while they have any sword seems nearly impossible.
the guy basically tried blocking and hitting me, but he failed at it because he kept backing away, so I just hit and stepped back, hit and stepped back, the guy was pretty noobly though ;)

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Killing a stronger player and living with like 2 hearts then being killed by a noob with a bad sword

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Killing a stronger player and living with like 2 hearts then being killed by a noob with a bad sword
oh gawd that's awful. It's like, "after killing this pro player, no one can stop me!... NOPE"

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
No no, when people use it on me I pretend I'm nearly dead, they believe and chase........ :}
lol. people who are fleeing from me fling their fishing rods at me hopelessly, it makes you feel almost sorry for them XD

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People that can't deal with the fact that they can't win, after you see a guy in a full iron with way better weapon with you and you still dont give a fight and just run in water for a swim of the centry ... its just annoying how they are wasting our time..

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I HATE
  • Pigs that run in circles 1000 mph and evade all of your attacks.
  • Having tonnes of feathers but no flint.
  • Having 2 diamonds/iron ingots but no stick.
  • Having to choose between looting 4 tier 2 chests, or 25 tier 1 chests (Map 2)
  • The lack of tier 2 chests on map 1.
  • Getting trapped in the pink house.
  • Spectators breaking your boat.
  • Spectators blocking your arrows.
  • Getting hit 8 times and you can't even hit them once.
  • The curfew of rushing back to cornucopia by nightfall.
  • Picking up a full inventory full of dead noob loot right at chest refill.
  • How clicking MOUSE1 uses up charges on Flint N Steel.
  • Wobbly sprint.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci