• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Things we all hate.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Hackers who you try to record, who turn off their hacks after you start recording.
Nolam
Being dragged out of game to deal with people.
People who camp in the same spot for the entire game.

AsianWiz

Platinum
Reaction score
Hackers who you try to record, who turn off their hacks after you start recording.
Nolam
Being dragged out of game to deal with people.
People who camp in the same spot for the entire game.
I'm sorry i'm replying to here which i know it doesn't belong. But you're the first mod I found. Please help. One of your servers has a team of 4 and their left alone. Just that team and they wont attack each other. We have been waiting for 30 minutes. Please help. The server is us8.mcsg.in and someone by the name of littletyler2424 is being disrespectful to everyone.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
I'm sorry i'm replying to here which i know it doesn't belong. But you're the first mod I found. Please help. One of your servers has a team of 4 and their left alone. Just that team and they wont attack each other. We have been waiting for 30 minutes. Please help. The server is us8.mcsg.in and someone by the name of littletyler2424 is being disrespectful to everyone.
If someone is breaking rules, take a screenshot and put it in report abuse. I'm not always on the forums.
Plus teams, we can't do anything about.

MattStranger

Spectator
Reaction score
People that say you are hacker because kill them at DM.
People that say you are noob because you haven't >1000 point.
People think are pro because have a lot of point.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hackers calling YOU a hacker when you not
hackers that don't get banned
getting locked inside the pink house in map2
falling in lava
falling off building in map2
drowning
holes
fishingrod + water -.-
OMG you have CEREAL! Can i haz some?!

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
fist fight gang bangs
people you killed insulting you when you die
people disconnecting before you kill them.

smashballyoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
Getting punched at corn once, falling in lava 4 minutes later and losing 24 points to the guy who punched you at corn.
Seriously, that needs to be fixed.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
People that say you are hacker because kill them at DM.
Pfft, I was once called a hacker when I lost DM. Somehow, people thought I was using forcefield despite me losing a sword fight with more gear than the other guy... I don't get people sometimes.

The only time I get frustrated is when a hacker/team of 3 or 4 kills me. I don't really "hate" anything else. Sure, I dislike being chased by some guy who is trying to kill you with his fists right off the bat, but I always kill them anyway. They either give up and notice how they aren't getting anywhere, or I find a weapon and shove it in their face. lol.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Pfft, I was once called a hacker when I lost DM. Somehow, people thought I was using forcefield despite me losing a sword fight with more gear than the other guy... I don't get people sometimes.

The only time I get frustrated is when a hacker/team of 3 or 4 kills me. I don't really "hate" anything else. Sure, I dislike being chased by some guy who is trying to kill you with his fists right off the bat, but I always kill them anyway. They either give up and notice how they aren't getting anywhere, or I find a weapon and shove it in their face. lol.
thats so funny XD that happens to me their like "i'm gonna kill this dude for all his points" and i'm like "nope i just found a chest with a stone sword in it" XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci