• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

thingy182's MCSG story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
My MCSG story...
My MCSG story starts in the autumn of 2012. I had just watched AntVenom and CaptainSparkelz play the survival games on SG1 and SG2. I thought this was an amazing game mode so I searched up online for Survival games servers. I found this awesome server called "MCSG". I looked on the website and found the server list. This then followed by me connecting to the servers and starting to play my first round. I spawned in and looked around, not knowing where to go. Back then I had no route what so ever so I had to just guess where to go. I played around 40 games without getting a win until one round I was on SG2 where I camped the whole game (Noob right). When it got to deathmatch the other two started to fight so I then went in for the after kill, which I now know to be called "cleanup". After I managed to kill the last guy I felt so happy that I had one my first game. I started playing a bit more and invited my friends along and had so much fun. By Christmas I believe I had about 40 wins or so and I found this amazing. I soon met some guys called Yannick, Gustav and Lewis. You may not know Lewis and Gustav as they no longer play, but Yannick you may recognise, he's YouBetterRunnn.

By January I had about 50 or 60 wins and I felt really happy about it. I continued to play with Yannick a lot and we had quite a bit of fun. Then in early
February I got asked to join a clan by two people called SkeletonBoss and FlawlessWolf. They had a lot more wins then me so I thought of them as "pro". I had no idea what a clan was back then so he had to go through the whole process of telling me. Eventually I signed up and was part of #AfterBurners. This clan was really fun as I had never been in a clan and was my first chance of participating in clan wars. A lot of time past and I met some new friends, like Salared. He had just started MCSG then and I felt it a good idea to introduce him. Little did I know he would grow up to one of the best PvPers I have seen. Over time I saw a clan called #TheLegends which by far was the best clan and will always be the best clan ever. I really wanted to get in but as you had to be 13 and have 200 wins I had to wait. By march I got my 100th win and felt REALLY happy, I felt like I was actually getting somewhere on MCSG and I felt this was the place to stay. Come May 13th (My birthday) I became 13 and also got my 200th win! Strait away I applied for Legends and got tested, but unfortunately I still wasn't that good back then. So I got declined.

A month past and I found a clan called #TheSlayers. I had 241 wins now and found that this was the next best thing for me. On arrival to the clan I met a lot of amazing people, including, Minialan9 (He was okay back then), HoneyPoo10, MrFlump123, Shaunypie, JMullins783, JVBGunner, Pevasty and a few more. This clan was really fun and I had a lot of laughs, but eventually it disbanded. Then at the start of the summer holidays I joined a clan called #TheFoxes. This was an extremely fun clan where I hanged out with Vascopasco, Gustyy, xxStreemerxx (might of got his name wrong), TNTime12 and Arontjuuh, sorry if I missed anyone. This clan was by far the funniest clan I had been in where we had a lot of laughs. But this clan, like all came to an end.

Then in September I heard of a clan called #TeamSypher where Eskild / Quadrum_ / Zniz97 was the owner. JMullins783, TNTime12 and Arontjuuh were here also, so I found this place quite homely. I then left after about 20 days (I am a mean guy) and joined #PenguinSquad where I reunited with ShaunyPie and met a few other guys like BenjaNoob and Hjalle00. We had a lot of fun here where we also participating in a 8v8 VS #Forgotten. Unfortunately we lost 1-5. Time past and I decided to move on and join another clan called #Nitride where I met Echo_555 and Life855. I thought these guys were pretty nice, but others can beg to differ. Again after about a month or so I left and reapplied for #TeamSypher where I met new people who had applied for it, it was another fun laugh for about 2 months where I also got Officer I also managed to get my 1,000 win during this time which was also a huge milestone for me. But I felt like this clan was starting to die, so I left and joined apocalypse.

I had a good time while this lasted but deep down I felt a mistake and that this was a horrible idea and so I then for the third time reapplied for #TeamSypher. I got officer again and after a while we merged with #PhoenixAU and made #PhoenixEU. This is about where I am now, having 1145 wins and having a really fun clan I can call family. I hope to stay here for ever more and I hope I can stay on MCSG for a while.

<3 Thanks MCSG for a great
experience and hopefully an even better experience to come.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
No mention of me? ;( the closest mention I got was "a few more" I cri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member