• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is a big decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I feel i'm too old to be using a forum account called 'Waffles' is it time for me to retire this account and get a new one or maybe just a name change? To be completely honest, I'm not sure what I wanted to do. Please leave opinions below. Thanks :)

EDIT: Before someone says "Ermergerdd!! Why didn't you just make this a status." Long story short, it was too long... xD

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel i'm too old to be using a forum account called 'Waffles' is it time for me to retire this account and get a new one or maybe just a name change? To be completely honest, I'm not sure what I wanted to do. Please leave opinions below. Thanks :)
I dont think the name is that important. You have built a reputation for waffles. If I was you I would just stay with it.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Long story short, it was too long... xD
This gave me a bit of a chuckle ahaha.

Seeing how you have a pretty good reputation on Waffles, I think you should change the name if you're a person who would care about post to like ratio, but if you want a new identity and are willing to work back up to peacekeeper go ahead :) Hope that kind of help ahaha

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm.. Lot's of positive feedback so far.
This gave me a bit of a chuckle ahaha.

Seeing how you have a pretty good reputation on Waffles, I think you should change the name if you're a person who would care about post to like ratio, but if you want a new identity and are willing to work back up to peacekeeper go ahead :) Hope that kind of help ahaha
I don't have that good of a post to like ratio anyway. But I'm defiantly have second thoughts on changing.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I wouldn't have to make a WHOLE new forum account. I'd only have to either:
1.) Change the name of Waffles
or
2.) Sign into my Rushing forum account

When lord waffles double posts

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I love the name waffles. As said above, you'd made a reputation on the account Waffles. Remember that a name on a screen is really nothing, heck, my name is a flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci