• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is how you will most likely win

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest this is not how a normal match in mcsg is. Were are the teams? What if you didn't get anything from corn? Everything could happen.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
You get the crit with your sword but to make sure you get a crit him them with a fishing rod first quickly then you have a very high chance of getting a crit
Dude... you don't get any sort of probability of getting a critical hit with a fishing rod. You need to jump and hit your opponent to land a critical hit... *faceplant*

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
Er no one read this this was a fake post my my cousin her name is jadey128 soisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoi

fuzypoo

Survivor
Reaction score
I believe the most likely way to win (given you are a decent PvPer) is to go to as many Tier 2 chests as possible, grabbing the best armor and materials you can find, and then dealing with people afterwards. This way, you have great gear, possibly an iron or diamond sword, food, and possibru some golden apples. If you try to fight/chase people all throughout the match, other people will grab the good stuff, you might die, or when you finally do get the persons' loot, you will be undergeared compared to the other players remaining. Finding a chest route on every map is essential to winning more matches.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci