• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff This is it. For ever.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck on whatever you're planning on doing. Always be positive, cheers x

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey all.

I don't really know how to do this and I'm writing this with tears in my eyes... But I have to. I'm leaving the Staff Team. Again, after only 1,5 weeks of being a Moderator again. Being Staff on here means a lot to me, that's why I came back. But this time... It's brought me so much trouble... Trouble I cannot deal with. Therefore I am leaving. You will probably not see me anymore on TeamSpeak and barely InGame.

I've had enough of all the things that have happened the past few weeks. Meaning, being set up by my friends, a lot of my best friends leaving the community. A few that I won't be able to talk to for a long time. It's come to the points that I'm deciding to start taking distance from the internet. It's taking over my life and it's making me depressed and upset. I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry.

Other than that, the MCGamer Staff has changed a lot, in a bad way for that matter, which I realised when I joined back the team. I wouldn't be able to say that things are going too well. But still, I am very thankfull for my time here and getting the oppertunity to become a Staff Member. It's given me so much more knowledge about people and the way things work, or how they're actually supposed to work.

I've made great friends such as NotCanziano, thingy182 and Derpy_. I'll still talk to y'all :)

With this I will also be leaving the Open Mic Nights. Maybe I'll join a couple, but for now... It's all yours Avaline. Good luck <3

This is the shortest letter ever probably. I just want to give out a special thanks to 3 of my closest friends, the people I can truly be myself around. 001nathan100, SammyMariee and Benjamin.

This is it.
~Signing out.
I was in a very similar position as you. I respect your decision. Live Strong.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
A shame to see a staff member go. I never had the privilege to speak with you, but I have seen your amazing OMN performances and know you will be dearly missed. Best of luck into the future!

M

MattGlowstone

I am going to miss you :( ,I had so much fun play SG last night with you and Nathan, best of luck!!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We only talked a few times, but it was fun! Especially building the pumpkin patch on Neph, Ben, and Zelf's BG map :3

I hope you feel better Celine! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci