• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is it for now.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Ehmmm my last profile post explains it i will be gone for some Months just like Huahwi did because of some stupid stuff hanging around here and there so...

Noogz just started talking with you on TS and you are an amazing person and you have that hot aussie accent that none beats peace out buddy :3

Tiger you will probably understand that you are the only Sr.Mod i trust and i can things to you are such a great person and i will miss you.

KaanGurbuz Omg.. Kaan its so good talking to you. You are so cool and you are really good at TNT Run on hypixel love you.

Sanders ill say that you are my best bud boss and the things you have done for me and Helix of course are honestly amazing and i love you for that.

Bree_ OMG Bree btw whatever you say you are a great singer i wish i could be on more OMN's with you and hear you're angel voice again and ily and keep up i know you have it in you!

CalumGraham you will probably not see this thread but if you do i love you and the first time i spoke with you that was so nice i was with Jojo and you came in the chat saying "Look my best friends Jojo and Gule" and my heart melted xD thanks d00d.

ItsArdaQG Ohh gosh you are such a good friend and you and Kaan is my best bud's from Turkey :3

Benjamin We had a wierd friendship didn't we?

MCGamerzism you got me in Helix and you are a great person inside ily btw and peace out.

Slemio i know were not talking anymore but you are honestly amazing and i remember the first time we spoke at that Karoke omg such a great feeling :3

Jojo such a great friend and inspiring person and hopefully we'll talk more in the future and with Nephilim :3

William ill miss you my d00d you are honestly the only norwegian bud that i have on MCG.

ItsInferno | FalconzPVP Yahh my good bud grats with mod (a bit late) btw keep up the great work on OMN i see you :3 And you'll always be back in my head.

TheMangoTiger my super bae always supportive thanks luv you and you will do great in Helix :3

I will be on sometimes but ill still be on leave guys Peace

PS: if i missed you i didn't have time to write you sorry :(

Last edited:

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
see yah
wow thanks for the tag ;-;
edit: thats better ty <5

Last edited:

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Idk what happened, but if this is goodbye then thank you for all you brought to my personal experience here. I hope to talk to you more on helix slack :)

Keep it yellow,
My yellowman

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Goodbye Gule! You were a wonderful aspect to the community c:

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
<33
<3 will miss you Gule

And, thank you! <33
Love you to :3
see yah
wow thanks for the tag ;-;
edit: thats better ty <5
There yah goo :3
Goodbye bro! Hope to see you again ^-^
Ill hopefully come back when all this is fixed with my user
Come back soon Gule!! <3
Yas Bree ;3 hopefully :3
Idk what happened, but if this is goodbye then thank you for all you brought to my personal experience here. I hope to talk to you more on helix slack :)

Keep it yellow,
My yellowman
Ill be on Helix sometimes but not that many as before gonna help on our now current project
Goodbye Gule! You were a wonderful aspect to the community c:
Thank you :333

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Gule :( We only started to talk yesterday and I'm glad we did! We had really good laughs and I hope you have a good break while you're gone :( I'll miss you alot Gulellama <3 And your accent is the one to love ;) :love::laugh: :LOL: pls don't leave permanently :(:unsure: ILY ALWAYS GULEY! :giggle:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci