• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is really starting to annoy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
Every time, I try to start a thread, or make a signature, or start a conversation, it says this:

And its really starting to bother me. All I put was my ign, and a gif. And Its spam? I contact moderators and admins, they all say: Remove the links, shorten them, or something like that. Or sometimes, they don't even reply at all. This is really starting to annoy me. I tried to send a moderator application, and it considered that spam. I ended up fixing it in a way I can't say (Because of age exception) But you can't do that in a signature. Look at this:

The moderator Pieter, Has 1 photo, 1 gif, 7 links, and 5 words. On the other hand, I have 2 words, and 1 gif. This is really starting to annoy me, and It makes me gets thoughts of quitting the MCSG Forums. This ALWAYS happens and its really annoying. Can someone please help me, or tell me why its doing this.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I think a admin fixed it I dunno, it worked almost an hour this was posted.
As I can see, your signature is now working. Hopefully everything is resolved.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci