• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is ridiculous..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran Bennellick

Spectator
Reaction score
Well I'm not sure if this is the right place but.. Many of us from europe have donated and the 'EU' servers have been down for at least 48 hours now, we're all missing out on game time with our donor privileges, Please fix the problems ASAP, Many thanks.

-KxGinge

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sure the downtime at the moment won't effect the time you have with your donation privileges. And yes, it does stink having your servers down, but you can always try U.S. servers. Like many U.S. players play on EU servers, maybe you can do vice versa??

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My guess is:
Chad is going to add on EU donor's days when all the servers get put back up. He gave US donors an extra day as well when the US servers were down for a day. ;)

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sure the downtime at the moment won't effect the time you have with your donation privileges. And yes, it does stink having your servers down, but you can always try U.S. servers. Like many U.S. players play on EU servers, maybe you can do vice versa??
I have 2/3 seconds delay on US servers, unplayable.

FyreCat

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I'm not sure if this is the right place but.. Many of us from europe have donated and the 'EU' servers have been down for at least 48 hours now, we're all missing out on game time with our donor privileges, Please fix the problems ASAP, Many thanks.

-KxGinge
can you stop being selfish for a second? they have been DDoS'd a lot lately and all you can think of is your donor perks

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
If only it was that simple, and we could just 'fix' the problems whenever we feel like it. Unfortunately it isn't but I'm sure Chad will extend the donor privileges the adequate amount of time.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
The only problem I have is the donors crying that they are losing days when they have a 99.99999999% chance of getting them back and that they arent understanding the problems that have been going on lately
Maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci