• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is what BajanCanadian have done to us [PROOF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtkabang77

Tribute
Reaction score
Until someone shows me the exact video of where bajan says "I think other people should use the better sprint mod", I will disagree with what you say. Its not his fault people use it all the time.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Until someone shows me the exact video of where bajan says "I think other people should use the better sprint mod", I will disagree with what you say. Its not his fault people use it all the time.
In many, many videos he advises people to use it or supports it's use. Though I do not want to search for it right now, I remember clearly a game on SG: Ancient Japan when he was congratulating another Youtuber (possibly Hacksource) on getting the a better Sprint Mod and saying he fully supported its use. It is is undeniable that he supports the use of this banned mod, when he is using it in his recordings.

Kurtkabang77

Tribute
Reaction score
"Benja use it". Please read :)
The quotes don't include that he uses it because bajan does. If you meant to include that in what the guy said, then I'm sorry for misinterpreting what you wrote. Even if he did, until I see a video where bajan says other people should use it, you can't blame every hacker using better sprint on him.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
"Benja use it". Please read :)

1. Bajan hax.
2. Bajan approve and support hax.
3. Bajan's baccas sees Bajan hax.
4. Baccas hax cuz Bajan does it.
5. Bacca uses Bajan as excuse.

You see... without step 1-3, which is caused BY Bajan, step 5 is a possibility.

Did you read the part where he says but benja uses itt...

trying to match my epic grammar wit yo k
This guy is just like any other Bacca. He will keep saying "I read everything" until we leave him. This guy says "I am using The Better Sprint Mod (hack), but Bajan uses it".
Please read everything, and don't try to defend BajanCanadian just because you are a fan of him. Celeberities can do bad things, they are not gods like you Baccas seem to think BajanCanadian is.

Kurtkabang77

Tribute
Reaction score
Well if I see that video may opinion will change, but you still can't blame every better sprint user on him

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
The quotes don't include that he uses it because bajan does. If you meant to include that in what the guy said, then I'm sorry for misinterpreting what you wrote. Even if he did, until I see a video where bajan says other people should use it, you can't blame every hacker using better sprint on him.
Oh, I am not trying to say that every player using the Better Sprint Mod does so because of Bajan, but I am saying that many do, and that is undeniable. As to the referenced quote, it is clear that Bajan using the mod is, in, the mind of Noisey_Joey, a reason for him to use it too. That is really the only logical interpretation, and I would challenge you to come up with an alternate one.

I may end up finding that video as well, to show you that he does endorse it's use.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, don't you get it? Now i'm saying the meaning of what they are saying since it's necessairy with you ಠ . ಠ
Max: Hacker
Hacker: I am using better sprint mod (notice he dont know it's unallowed)
Max: It's not allowed
Hacker: But benja uses it, if he does i should be allowed to too.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Well if I see that video may opinion will change, but you still can't blame every better sprint user on him
NOW LISTEN TO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE.

1. BajanCanadian is just a hack called "The Better Sprint Mod"
  2. His fans see him using it in his videos
  3. They think "WOW what a cool Mod!" and they download it
  4. They download it and play on servers like MCSG
  5. People accuse them for hacking
  6. They say "Bajan uses it, so why can't we use it too?"
Now, please try to defend him. I would love to see you try.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Bajan will be dealt with as any other player would be, he doesn't get any special treatment in regards to the rules than normal players do. If he continues to come on our servers and encourage players to break rules, yes he would be banned.

I'm locking the thread, simply because it doesn't need to be discussed at the moment. We will have to see if he rejoins the community.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Bajan will be dealt with as any other player would be, he doesn't get any special treatment in regards to the rules than normal players do. If he continues to come on our servers and encourage players to break rules, yes he would be banned.

I'm locking the thread, simply because it doesn't need to be discussed at the moment. We will have to see if he rejoins the community.
Thank you for putting that out there. Nobody, gets special treatment. Everyone is equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci