• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Thorndon Valley - V2 | 20% Complete

Do you like how the map is progressing (AS OF WHAT YOU CAN SEE, NOT WHAT YOU CANT)

• Yes!

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I trust you!

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Thorndon Valley V2 - Not just another Revamp!
===================================================

Thorndon Valley was my first map to have been accepted for MC Gamer. Since then, I have progressed and what was a good map in my eyes, soon became clear to me that it was not. The past month I have been working to revamp & update the map. Unlike all the other revamps, this has been started from a flat world, a complete start over from the old map. The terrain has been overhauled, as well as the buildings and structures in due time. Most of the chest placement will stay the same, as well as the overall theme of the map, but with major visual changes. This map does include 1.8 blocks, and will continue to use them because the blocks were included before MC Gamer downgraded to 1.7 (They will have to upgrade once 1.9 comes out anyway, and I know that 1.7 wont be included in the Spigot protocol hack for 1.9)

Information

Map Designed & Built by:

FusionDeck - Team Invictus
> Terraforming <
> Tree Placement <
> Interior <
> Exterior <
> Story Line <

Game Type:
Minecraft Survival Games (24 Player Servers)

Screenshots CLICK SPOILER TO VIEW:

http://imgur.com/a/SdLwh - Please don't forget to VOTE if like how the map is progressing!

Coordinates:
Map: 0 , 0
Deathmatch: Uses Spawn Positions

Map:
240 Block Radius Black Glass - Circular rather than spherical for a better PVP experience
24 Player Starting Podiums

Change Log:
30/06/15 :: First post.
Map Download
WARNING: This map uses a lot of 1.8 Items & Blocks! Do NOT use this on 1.7, or on a server running the Spigot 1.8 Protocol Hack! Download last updated on 17/01/2015.
Download Coming Soon!
Note: By downloading this, you accept the Agreement inside of the .zip file.

I, FusionDeck agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lookin good FusionDeck ;)

EDIT: Just realized you got some 1.8 blocks in there... ummm you know you gotta change that lmao. Unless it's a 1.8 stone, in 1.7 it would be changed to a regular stone but anything else will just be invisible so I think you should change some parts

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Hope to see it on the server when it's finished :D I love the v1

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Lookin good FusionDeck ;)

EDIT: Just realized you got some 1.8 blocks in there... ummm you know you gotta change that lmao. Unless it's a 1.8 stone, in 1.7 it would be changed to a regular stone but anything else will just be invisible so I think you should change some parts
Updated the thread :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci