• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts Of Black & White?

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello There!
I was just wondering on the community's thoughts on Pokemon Balck & White. My experience was quite the good one! I really loved the gameplay, but i didn't nesecarily get so used to the new pokemon gen. in the game. The adventure was probably the best though, the last fight with N, was awesome about my thoughts, because i actually liked the idea of the two rare pokemon fighting.
What was your guys thoughts?

Reaction score
Don't hate me. But this was the first pokemon game i've ever been disappointed in. Black and white 2? Great. First ones? No... I'll explain why. First off, the pokemon. Second, the interface of everything. Third, dark boring colors in most places.

Now, don't call me a genwunner because I think gen 6 pokemon so far are EPIC! But Gen 5... eww. Some were great though.

End of rant.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
The story was quite good however they did go over the top a little bit with the dark colours. The dark colours just made it feel gloomy. Also the fights against team plasma did fill up a lot of the game which did just make it into a grind fest.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The story was quite good however they did go over the top a little bit with the dark colours. The dark colours just made it feel gloomy. Also the fights against team plasma did fill up a lot of the game which did just make it into a grind fest.
I do agree, the dark colours were quite disappointing.

lse

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally loved black and white. The story was awesome and engaging. The battles were pretty fun and N was a well developed character. I do think that black 2 and white 2 dropped the ball though. Plot wise and battle wise..

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map reaaally sucked. In Diamond and pearl and I think any other Pokemon game the map was great! You had to go north-south-wets-east if you read everything you knew where to go but if you didnt read sometimes you were struggeling a bit.
But at Black and White the map is soooo boring. Its just the way up. Only North north north and north.
Some new pokemons like Ferrothorn or Haxorus are powerhouses but some are just a bit meeeeh ad really strange #Sesmitoad / #Garbodor :/

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Meh. Definitely not the best Pokemon game, but for the most part it was fun, especially around the middle of the game. The after-game was extremely disappointing, however.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't hate me. But this was the first pokemon game i've ever been disappointed in. Black and white 2? Great. First ones? No... I'll explain why. First off, the pokemon. Second, the interface of everything. Third, dark boring colors in most places.

Now, don't call me a genwunner because I think gen 6 pokemon so far are EPIC! But Gen 5... eww. Some were great though.

End of rant.
I liked all gen 5 Pokemon besides the Vanilish line...just hated that one. Everything else was great, but there was so much hype for that game and it sucked! B2 and W2 were amazing though.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I liked all gen 5 Pokemon besides the Vanilish line...just hated that one. Everything else was great, but there was so much hype for that game and it sucked! B2 and W2 were amazing though.
Vanillite was one of my favourites from Gen V...

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Vanillite was one of my favourites from Gen V...
sorry but those and the rubbish bags as i call them were just the worst... i mean seriously there was a serious lack of thought

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
sorry but those and the rubbish bags as i call them were just the worst... i mean seriously there was a serious lack of thought
I can agree with the rubbish bags. They're unoriginal and ugly. The reason I like Vanillite's line is because Vanillite's cute, and its evolutions are powerful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci