• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts on Huahwi?

IveQuit

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, my thoughts on Huahwi, are lets say selfish.. I honestly think Huahwi is leaving again. Not because he is depressed, I think huahwi thought the amount of money and views and subs he got when he came back was awesome. So I think he decided to do it again. To see if he would get triple the money views subs.

- IveQuit

ItsKyuu

Career
Reaction score
Huahwi is in College right now so I think he needs some time to focus on his studies. When he finished College, maybe he may have a chance to do Youtube again.

(Thats what I think)

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Huahwi is in College right now so I think he needs some time to focus on his studies. When he finished College, maybe he may have a chance to do Youtube again.

(Thats what I think)
Erm I believe he is done with college as he is in his 20's. Anyhow I don't care anymore he has changed from such a cool guy to such a jerk. I knew him before he blew up and he is two faced. He is friends when he needs you. When he gets all that he needs he ditches you. Happened to me and many others.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Erm I believe he is done with college as he is in his 20's. Anyhow I don't care anymore he has changed from such a cool guy to such a jerk. I knew him before he blew up and he is two faced. He is friends when he needs you. When he gets all that he needs he ditches you. Happened to me and many others.
I see what you are saying. But when someone gets famous fast like he did, and all the sudden the whole world wants to be friends with you, including other famous people it is sometimes hard to stay close to all your original friends. Yes you could argue that if he was a true friend he would stand beside you no matter what, which is I guess probably true, but at the same time he may want to move on. I mean there are only a very small number of people that you will be close friends with for your entire life, most people's friends come and go over time. Or at least how close you are to each friend changes, even if you still consider yourself friends.

I also don't think he has the "amazing life" like everyone thinks he does. To many what he has achieved is their dream, but for him personally clearly that is not the case. If his current life was perfect he would never have made two mysterious disappearances from Youtube. No he did not disappear for the sub increase he got by doing nothing. I know some people like to believe that, but I truly believe that he disappeared for a more serious personal matter, whether it is depression or something else, possibly with his mom as he has brought that up a few times. All we know for sure though, is that before his most recent disappearance he was very upset with his current living situation with his roommate. Did that have an effect on him leaving? Who knows. No way it was the reason that he left, as he was saying that he was getting a new apartment soon, but that may have not helped to have going on with another bad issue at the same time.

Does this mean that disappearing from your 200k+ fans is acceptable? No, that is my biggest problem with him. Unless of course there is a very good reason. And yes, his first disappearance did not have a really good reason for not telling anyone why he had vanished, but at the same time he never really seemed to give us the full details of what happened. So maybe there was a part of the story that we will never know. But anyway, he definitely needs to realize that leaving 200k people behind who most of them really care about him should only be done under the most extreme circumstances. I mean if he just tweeted, "Taking a break for personal reasons" I am sure most people would understand. However, nobodies perfect I guess, even the Huahwi himself.

Last edited:

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hes going to gain another 100k subs again. You watch xD.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Hes going to gain another 100k subs again. You watch xD.
He probably will, and I completely understand why people hate that a Youtuber does nothing and gains 100k subs. And they upload 3 videos a week and gain 50 during a 5 month period, but that's the way it goes. He has good content out there such as his montages and tricks and tips videos. Plus all of his other stuff, so people still seem to find his channel either that way or through word of mouth and sub. He did work hard to get where he is now though I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci