• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts On Map 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
TO BIG, needs to be banned for 24 player servers :(

smashballyoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
The map is interesting, and it has the sense of being well made with all the details, but it feels lacking. There aren't many cleverly hidden chests and it seems tough to move around.
Plus there could definitely be more in the jungles.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I prefer map 1 and 2, and like said by Sunamiami, there are too many high structures. It takes a really long time for a game to finish, you could have someone at the top of the Cornucopia Mountain, and 2 other people on the borders of the dome.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I walked back into the giant spawn cave, and saw about 150 mobs. At any rate, I won my first game on 3!

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Just got my hands on my first SG3 victory. Great map I have to say, although, I do think, as many people have said above, it is way to big for 24 players. Can't wait to be part of the 120 games!

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Imagine DM is started early for some reason and having 100+ people all fighting at once! This would be accompanied by all those mobs.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As much fun as 120 sounds, I can only imagine it's going to be a bouquet of hackers.

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
I walked back into the giant spawn cave, and saw about 150 mobs. At any rate, I won my first game on 3!
Yeh well Sixzoseven, Remember the Game Where I Killed You? 4 people left one guy random somewhere 2 in a glitched hole and me stuck outside it. Damn Glitchers. Then, I accidently Disconnected :(

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeh well Sixzoseven, Remember the Game Where I Killed You? 4 people left one guy random somewhere 2 in a glitched hole and me stuck outside it. Damn Glitchers. Then, I accidently Disconnected :(
That doesn't have a whole lot to do with Map 3 dude, but whatever ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci