• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts On Map 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
honestly i hate map 3. Its to big, theres not enough food, cuz not sprinting 3 mins into the match i have 3 hunger bars left and the only thing i do like about the map is the spawn room with the water it gives everyone a chance to get at least something

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
honestly i hate map 3. Its to big, theres not enough food, cuz not sprinting 3 mins into the match i have 3 hunger bars left and the only thing i do like about the map is the spawn room with the water it gives everyone a chance to get at least something
Well breadman14 this is what I think you should do take a break from the games till like Wednesday then people will want to have a change of the game. Or just not play the 120's cause personally I dislike them too. So I only play 24's and 48's anyways. But yah I dont have much hunger left either from running for like 3 minutes o_O

jonahc2000

Tribute
Reaction score
I liked at first but it is the only map people vote on now and it got boring

metroidhunter1

Spectator
Reaction score
it's good were the spawn is it was cool map3 is good but i like to play on map 2 but i will play on map 3 if other players want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci