• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Three Month Anniversary: The Battle Continues

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just as a forewarning before I begin, as always, this thread is going to go up and down, and all around. You can pretty much assume that this read is going to be a bumpy rollercoaster ride as I discuss many important things. I have been trying to write this thread for the last couple of days now, but I needed time to reflect upon myself so that I could be sure of what I wanted to discuss. All I ask of all of you is that you please bear with me as I try to express myself as truthfully as possible.

Over the past three weeks, I feel that I have been not as active as I could be as a Moderator, especially on the forums, and hopefully that will change from here. The forums, for me, is a place I like to call my second home. It is a place where I can come to all of you to vent to about issues within the MCGamer Network, political issues around the world and many personal issues. This week, I am going explain my inactivity and what my future holds.

For the first topic, let us begin in my childhood. Growing up, I, and many of the people I grew up with, always knew that I was was not your average little boy. I was different. I did not fit in well with other guys at school, no matter what I tried. With no one around, struggling to find who I was as a person, I got depressed and overwhelmed by suicidal thoughts. Although they were strong, strong thoughts, I never took action upon them. So that is good. Anyways, just over two years ago now, I found the MCGamer Network through one of Joey Graceffa's videos on his gaming channel. How cliché, right? Since then, with the help of my friends in the Minecraft community, I have been able to push the boundaries of life to find my what seems to be my true and happy self. As a result of all of the support of my online friends, and as some of you know already, I was able to come out last year. Although the content of this thread is going to somewhat discuss my journey of coming out, I am not going to discuss that topic as in depth here as I have already done so in one of my past threads. If you are interested in reading my Coming Out Story, please visit this thread.

Since last year, up until about a month ago, I was extremely happy with my sexual orientation and who I was as a person, but that has recently changed. As a result, I have become, what I feel to be, inactive as a Moderator. Again, growing up, I was different than everyone else. I was one to play with my sister's makeup, wear my mother's wig and wear both of their clothes to express myself as what seemed to be a fictional character. Well she is no longer a fictional character. She is someone I like to call Briana; a name derived from the two most influential people in my life, Britney Spears and Ariana Grande. I have always been able to describe myself as a woman trapped inside a man's body struggling to break free. That was not, however, as apparent up until about a month ago. Constantly watching Gigi Gorgeous videos everyday, being able to live through Bruce Jenner's, now Caitlyn Jenner, transition, and more recently, watching the first ever transgendered woman on Big Brother, has allowed me to find my more true self. For those who do not understand, I will explain in fewer, more simple terms. I am going to be going through the process of becoming a transgendered woman in the future. It is something I have thought deeply about and something that will ultimately push me to my most happy state in life.

For the second topic, my three month anniversary was three days ago and I am currently three days short of surpassing my first time as a Moderator! Woot woot! I am so happy to be sharing this celebration with the Staff Team, but more importantly, the MCGamer Network Community as a whole. This community has been able to provide so much for me. I cannot express how grateful I am for this opportunity and for this experience. Although becoming a Moderator was an act to give back to the community that gave so much to me, I simply cannot give back everything it has given me; a life. As a result of this celebration, I would like to thank the following people:

Jodimo: Joey, where do I begin? I have known you for approximately a year and three months now. Our relationship was founded on the occasion of you disliking me for absolutely no reason and it then blossomed into something magical. As partners in crime, we slapped bans on the booties of those who broke the rules and continued to strengthen our, what seemed to be, unbreakable relationship. Until it actually broke apart, that is...However, as of recently, we have started to pave a new path by mending our past differences. It is so nice to be able to talk each other as much as we did and as openly as we did in the past. You were the first person I told about my situation and I knew I would receive your overwhelming support. That is something I have always cherished about you. You are there to listen, love, care and support those you love and believe in. You have a heart of gold, and for that, I love you!
<3

Mariah | Unprovided: Mariah, I have known you from pretty much the start of my Minecraft career. From happy Britney Spears fangirl sessions to the very sad moments where we decided to leave our past friend group, it amazes me how much we have been able to continue to build and maintain the true, life-long friendship we have. As you know already, if I weren't a soon-to-be transgendered woman, we would have been the best straight couple. You are a true soulmate. I love you! <3

Willy446: Willy, much like Mariah, I have also known you from pretty much the start of my Minecraft career. Although our friendship did not truly blossom until last year, you have been so supportive of me as a person and we are always there for each other. I am so grateful to have you in my life. I love you! <3

Frankyy7: Dylan, I met you on TeamSpeak about a month ago while I was talking to Danni. The first impression was spectacular. Everything from your accent to your personality caught my attention and since then, we have been able to support each other. Although we were not each other's Waiting buddies, it truly feels like we have the bond of one, and for that, I am so grateful for our friendship! I love you! <3

ChadTheDJ: Chad, my message to you is simple. Thank you. Thank you for building and maintaining a community in which I was able to find myself. Without you and this community, I would not have the life I have today, and for that, I love you! <3

Kyle, AlpakaWhacker, Razzledgirl, Jimmer and MK_: Kyle, Jamie, Sam, Jimmer and MK, I just wanted to thank you all for taking part in making the final decision for allowing me to return. Because of this decision, I was able to pick up from where I left off and continue to give back to the network that gave me life, and for that, I love you all! <3

On more of a side note, here are some interesting facts about this post:

• This post is made as part of my Three Month Anniversary as a Moderator three days after my anniversary and three days before surpassing my first time as a Moderator. 3, 3, 3. There are three sides to a triangle and the triangle is a symbol of the illuminati, therefore, I am the illuminati. Just kidding! :p
  • The day I surpass my first time as a Moderator is also the day, and the One Year Anniversary, of me coming out.
Anyways, I would like to thank you all in advance for taking part in one of my life's biggest milestones. You all mean so much to me and I am forever grateful for the overwhelming support thus far.

Also, always remember, you are kind. You are smart. You are important. You are beautiful. You are perfect. But most importantly...You are you! Stay true and be you!

Lots of love and support! <3

Regards,

Equalitee | Christopher, soon to be Briana.

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Congratulations on 3 Months, and surpassing your original time here (soon)! I'm so happy to have you here. <3

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow so nice words dud, congrats and thank you for helping me out Moderating when Im lost you are like someone really important for me and for the Community, you deserve nothing but the best my bro, and remember I'll always be here for you <3 <3 <3 <3

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
We don't speak as much as we used to, we can work on that! Much love and support <3

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Chris you are such a joy to have on the staff team and make me so happy :) Congratulations on three months!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
CHRIS WHY YOU SO FAKE WHERES MY MENTION @ DOE?!??!?!?! I'm kidding (partially) but in all honesty, congrats boo, you're my twin (although a bad twin for leaving me out *cough* *cough*) anyways, congrats Twinnie, and the only thing I want in this entire universe for all of my friends, is for them to be happy, and I want you to be happy. So even if your trans, you will always be my Twin, although it'll be a little harder to look more alike xD I love you Chris, or, if you want, I can start calling you Briana, it's up to you, I just want you to be happy <3

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
CHRIS WHY YOU SO FAKE WHERES MY MENTION @ DOE?!??!?!?! I'm kidding (partially) but in all honesty, congrats boo, you're my twin (although a bad twin for leaving me out *cough* *cough*) anyways, congrats Twinnie, and the only thing I want in this entire universe for all of my friends, is for them to be happy, and I want you to be happy. So even if your trans, you will always be my Twin, although it'll be a little harder to look more alike xD I love you Chris, or, if you want, I can start calling you Briana, it's up to you, I just want you to be happy <3
huehue i love tony's comment x

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
Congratulations on 3 months snookums!!

Chris! I’m so proud of you. Even though we’ve only known each other a very short time, I can tell our friendship will last throughout the years and continue to blossom into a friendship even more amazing than I can imagine. Chris nothing could ever break us apart, I will always be here to support you and cherish you because you are simply a wonderful, courageous person. I respect you so much for that. Don't forget, if you ever need anything, day or night, I’m just a phone call away <3

Reaction score
IM SORRY IF THIS IS REALLY LONG​

Since I'm like the most emotional person in the world this post made me cry while in the bath (Yes I was taking a bath while reading this....dont judge me). First off, no, I was not crying because I was sad, I was crying because I'm so damn proud of you Chris and from the moment I met you a few years back I knew that our friendship would never break. I will always remember the first time we met in a skype call and it was hella awkward between us (just like the first youtube video we made together) and how I had THE BIGGEST crush on you (But then you told me that you were gay and "sadly" I had to become your best friend instead :p). I will always remember our Britney jam sessions and us staying in a call all night until we fell asleep and waking up the next morning to do the same thing the next night. Over the course of our friendship we've had many up's but we've also had our downs. I will always remember the time when we were both having our troubles and just crying to each other over a skype call and helping each other feel better. And when I went MIA for 3 months over the summer due to family issues, and when I finally came back I realized that you never left my side and made me feel like I never left. But enough with my rambling. Christopher or *says in my terrible accent* "Chris-toh-phere", I love you bigger than the skies and I'm so glad that I can call you my best friend. I'm so excited for the future that we share together and hope that one day we will be living together and having many more Britney Jam sessions in our own home while we have plenty of sleepovers and experience a whole new life together. Like always I'll always be supporting you 110% of the way and I'm always here for you if you ever need anything! ♥ Once again, I love you Chris or shall I soon to say, Briana. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci