• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Three wishes

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
1. The ability to see through clothes, specifically NickSharpx 's clothes
2. The ability to teleport to NickSharpx 's room while he sleeps

I don't need a third wish ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
O lel. I be scared now. With the first wish you'll find out that I'm nake... Ehm you heard nothin.

Nice signature though...
>( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by a moderator:

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Everything

Can't do that?

1) 999,999,999,999 more wishes

Against the rules? No fair! >:I

How about this(and I'm not doing anything sappy, like world pieces or anything!):

1) Ability to teleport (like Nightcrawler, who also happens to be my favorite superhero.)
2) Skill to create any piece of art in my head. (From game to music to drawing.)
3) Ability to speak any language (particularly Japanese :p)

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
1. The ability to have more sweg then spodermen.
2. The ability to Teleport to places
3. The ability to instantly win MCSG games.

E

Ephiza

And watch every friend you ever make wither and die?

Granted, an immortal person would be a great resource for a society, but after a while it might suck to be immortal.
What friends...? I have 1 IRL friend...and we barely talk. You'll always drift apart from "friends" and make new ones as an immortal. Just my 2 cents :eek:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What friends...? I have 1 IRL friend...and we barely talk. You'll always drift apart from "friends" and make new ones as an immortal. Just my 2 cents :eek:
You don't think you'll ever meet anyone you want to keep in touch with? To spend significant time with? It would be bad to watch friends die, but better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. Wandering forever making short relationships sounds no fun.

William44444

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. I wish for a infinity money making machine.
2. I wish for all my family (Including Me) a healthy and long life.
3. Be able to have a super power (Being able to teleport anymore I want) OR Being able to stop time. >:D

E

Ephiza

You don't think you'll ever meet anyone you want to keep in touch with? To spend significant time with? It would be bad to watch friends die, but better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. Wandering forever making short relationships sounds no fun.
Nope. (I'm a really messed up kid haha). But people are just way to judgmental to really want to spend time with them. I guess every mans idea to himself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci