• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thrillville Amusement Park

WertIcom

Spectator
Reaction score
hey, im a redstoner, happy to join and help, would love to work on this ( that is if you need me to do anything?)
:)

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
OK first golden rose nice job but i think it needs sections

like Disney land has sections this map should too and the corn should be in the middle it might make it a bit larger but it would be neat and tidy which helps when identifying a map and making routes

also the themes for each section will help give you a base idea of what to put in make the roller coasters 5 wide (2 rails and 3 sidewalks) eg sidewalk/rail/sidewalk/rail/sidewalk. the water mountain idea is good just got to fit a ride there

i like the idea of a amusement park map because the actual rides SHOULD make interesting pvp fields so PLEASE PLEASE go more in depth to the rides than holiday resort did (not saying holiday is bad its epic buttttt)

make a horror mansion as well if you need some actual buildings remember all good theme parks have food stands

make a giant clown face ride please that would look hell good

i might help if i have time im brilliant at redstone and alright at building

hope this helps :)

Golden_Rose_

Survivor
Reaction score
OK first golden rose nice job but i think it needs sections

like Disney land has sections this map should too and the corn should be in the middle it might make it a bit larger but it would be neat and tidy which helps when identifying a map and making routes

also the themes for each section will help give you a base idea of what to put in make the roller coasters 5 wide (2 rails and 3 sidewalks) eg sidewalk/rail/sidewalk/rail/sidewalk. the water mountain idea is good just got to fit a ride there

i like the idea of a amusement park map because the actual rides SHOULD make interesting pvp fields so PLEASE PLEASE go more in depth to the rides than holiday resort did (not saying holiday is bad its epic buttttt)

make a horror mansion as well if you need some actual buildings remember all good theme parks have food stands

make a giant clown face ride please that would look hell good

i might help if i have time im brilliant at redstone and alright at building

hope this helps :)
Thanks for the feedback!

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
Personally think it needs a little more terraforming as the terrain seems a little, bland?

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks great so far, maybe just make it a bit more spooky.

D

Damien // Teepwn

The first thing I notice is that the cornucopia is unfair. Other than that, though, the map looks pretty nice!

ZombiePigThang

Platinum
Reaction score
oh ma gawd, MOAR TERRAFORMING!!!!11 OMG, It looks so flat! you need to add a few small hills, grass, flowers etc. it can't look aritificial;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci