• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Throwback to when PhiIIy67 achieved his 1000th win. (RIP)

PhiIIIy67

Survivor
Reaction score
I am very proud of you papa PhiIIy67, these were good times for MCSG and good times to be VIP.
You will always be in our hearts and I wish I was as good as you at this exciting and astonishing game mode.
We will not forget these days of joy, nor will we forget the people like yourself and ejegun...
<3<3Rest in PhiIIy<3<3

AbandonedClam

Diamond
Reaction score
I am very proud of you papa PhiIIy67, these were good times for MCSG and good times to be VIP.
You will always be in our hearts and I wish I was as good as you at this exciting and astonishing game mode.
We will not forget these days of joy, nor will we forget the people like yourself and ejegun...
<3<3Rest in PhiIIy<3<3
amen

R.I.P ;__;

Last edited:

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
Rip

I can't believe his ign is still censored on the forums lol

Reaction score
<3<3Rest in PhiIIy<3<3
This was before he was a VIP. He's actually a mod in this video O:!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci