• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tide [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianPingFTW

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: CanadianPingFTW
PvP Strengths/Weakness PvP Strenghts : Fns Melle and bow weakness : Bw strafes And rod
Donor: None
Wins: 2
Games Played: 42

Skype Username: Baseball4all1
TeamSpeak Y/N: Yes
Reason why we should accept you: Im nice I know alredy know 2 peapole in your clan and I am a good pvper

Last edited:

JustOneNight

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Tristenn
PvP Strengths/Weakness Strengths sword and bow: Weakness FNS
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 4
Games Played:72
Skype Username: t.kinsel09
Reason why we should accept you: I Am Nice And I Really Like To Meet New Peopl And I Heard From JustOneNIght And PiggyGamerEpic That You Guys Were Cool And A Great Clan

Olygex

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: CanadianPingFTW
PvP Strengths/Weakness PvP Strenghts : Fns Melle and bow weakness : Bw strafes And rod
Donor: None
Wins: 2
Games Played: 42

Skype Username: Baseball4all1
Reason why we should accept you: Im nice I know alredy know 2 peapole in your clan and I am a good pvper
IGN: Tristenn
PvP Strengths/Weakness Strengths sword and bow: Weakness FNS
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 4
Games Played:72
Skype Username: t.kinsel09
Reason why we should accept you: I Am Nice And I Really Like To Meet New Peopl And I Heard From JustOneNIght And PiggyGamerEpic That You Guys Were Cool And A Great Clan

BOTH ACCEPTED

MaRiano15

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Riano
PvP Strengths/Weakness: Good fps, bad ping, Op combos blockhitting. Decent with bow and fns, I'm still improving with strafing cause of my bad ping...
Donor:No
Wins:27
Games Played:129
Skype Username:rianohd
TeamSpeak Y/N:y
Reason why we should accept you:Nice person to play with and funny , and the important thing, good at pvp.

Speckz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Speckz
PvP Strengths/Weakness Strength pretty much everything
Donor: nope
Wins:5
Games Played: 106
Skype Username: speckztoogood
TeamSpeak Y/N: Yep
Reason why we should accept you: I want to meet new people I haven't MCSG for awhile and i want to get back to it one of my greatest friends and as I can see one of your elites is 0-40 so I think I should be able to get in easily and i'll try to work up my way to leader if I can.

iHelp

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:ImExotic
PvP Strengths/Weakness. My Strengths would be Sword, Bow, and Rod. My Weaknesses is 3 teams, and rods.
Donor: That would be a no.
Wins:0. 27 before the reset...
Games Played: 381
Skype Username: IAmExoticYT
TeamSpeak Y/N:
Reason why we should accept you: I feel like I would be a great addition to the clan. I'm positive in everyone if we are in a 3v1 situation in a cb, and I'm a very mature kid. (most of the time)

Olygex

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:ImExotic
PvP Strengths/Weakness. My Strengths would be Sword, Bow, and Rod. My Weaknesses is 3 teams, and rods.
Donor: That would be a no.
Wins:0. 27 before the reset...
Games Played: 381
Skype Username: IAmExoticYT
TeamSpeak Y/N:
Reason why we should accept you: I feel like I would be a great addition to the clan. I'm positive in everyone if we are in a 3v1 situation in a cb, and I'm a very mature kid. (most of the time)
Accept as a Trial Member

TruePanda

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:TruePanda
PvP Strengths/Weakness: Strengths: Rod, Sword combat, flint and steal, and teaming.
Weakness: Bow fights, 2v1, 3v1, 4v1, etc. , Ice fights.
Donor: Platinum
Wins:72
Games Played:1239
Skype Username:trueskellapanda
TeamSpeak Y/N:Yes
Reason why we should accept you: Because I'm very good at teaming, very experienced with clans, and am good in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci