• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Time for 24 Tribute Servers

What time do you think is best for the 24 Tribute Servers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJMaestro12

Hi, guys. I'm just creating this thread so people like myself can see what's the best time for 24 Tribute Servers. I would personally prefer 20-30 minute games. I think I also have some good stats to go along with my choice. (You don't need to prove your point, though; this poll is purely your opinion.)

Over the holidays I spectatored (and played) some 24-Tribute Games. I played in 39 over that time, and did some recording of stats. On average, 1 player died every 62 seconds. This means that most people are dead by the 20 minute mark. I'm just trying to make an argument so we can put the times of 24-Tribute Games back to 20 or 30 minutes. :D

This is just an opinion on what times for 24-Tribute games should be. I would also greatly appreciate it if a mod or two had a look at this.

Thanx, DJMaestro12.

phantom11

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah! put times for 24 severs back to 20/30 minutes! :)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi, guys. I'm just creating this thread so people like myself can see what's the best time for 24 Tribute Servers. I would personally prefer 20-30 minute games. I think I also have some good stats to go along with my choice. (You don't need to prove your point, though; this poll is purely your opinion.)

Over the holidays I spectatored (and played) some 24-Tribute Games. I played in 39 over that time, and did some recording of stats. On average, 1 player died every 62 seconds. This means that most people are dead by the 20 minute mark. I'm just trying to make an argument so we can put the times of 24-Tribute Games back to 20 or 30 minutes. :D

This is just an opinion on what times for 24-Tribute games should be. I would also greatly appreciate it if a mod or two had a look at this.

Thanx, DJMaestro12.
Its going to be 40 mins.

D

DJMaestro12

But quite a few people preferred 20 mins, and others liked it when it was 60. I just want to see what other MCSGers think about it, becuause there's quite a debate going on about it!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
But quite a few people preferred 20 mins, and others liked it when it was 60. I just want to see what other MCSGers think about it, becuause there's quite a debate going on about it!
Indeed, but its going to be 40.

cat12347

Tribute
Reaction score
40 minutes is perfect in my opinion. Got it right in the "sweet spot".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci