• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Time to leave now c:

UnderSeaGirl

Diamond
Reaction score
Aww nu Freddy :3 You know you were a great mod and I will never forget the fun we had (rekt). Haha woop woop inside jokes :3
You are one of my closest friends on here and I am so proud of you. I am sure everything will work out fine :3
Pineapples <3

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
And so, another amazing member of the staff leaves. Its sad to see you go, it truly is, but its your choice, and your decision, and good luck in life! You helped out this community massively! If there is anything I could do to repay you, just ask, because the amount of hackers you banned, spammers you kicked, and abusers you muted, has helped out this community in an eccentric way!

Its sad to see another active moderator go, but if thats your decision, I wish you luck in life!
PS: Keep doing that sexy art, please! <3

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
Please no, I watched the Jaws movies for you...
Good luck in the future Sharky <3
You'll be greatly missed by this community!

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
o wow u forgot me ;-; Scandi friend, we'll defo meet up irl sometime ;)

LactiosHD

Diamond
Reaction score
;-; The gucci Shark needs to take a bite on anyone else :c I feel betrayed. JK (Rowlling) I will rek you one of this days still :D

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember when you got denied in your first interview but a group of us pushed you so hard to try again. You did, received the position, and did a hell of a job with it. Good luck in your IRL life!

SharkyCraft_

Survivor
Reaction score
Aww nu Freddy :3 You know you were a great mod and I will never forget the fun we had (rekt). Haha woop woop inside jokes :3
You are one of my closest friends on here and I am so proud of you. I am sure everything will work out fine :3
Pineapples <3
:3 <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci