• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Time to smile!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Danni, you're such an incredible person. Stay amazing ily :)

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
I've had some very dark times in my like (Depression, Anixity, and Suicidal thoughts) I had to deal with them all on my own without any help. It would have been so much better if I had someone to talk to about it with.

If anyone feels this way PLEASE pm me, and obviously LilBub will help you.

Great thread <3

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MCGamer Community helped me when I can't rise up again thanks to all the Community I did survived I that moments 0f life I don't even wanna exist but know Im here happy! thank to posts like this one thanks to positive comments thanks to you, you don't deserve nothing but the best guys.

Love you,
TheLichBD

Jurud

Survivor
Reaction score
How sweet, I love seeing people support and help each other! One of the many reasons I <3 the McGamer community! Keep spreading the love!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I love this. Wish I was a good enough writer to put my true thoughts out there, but that's what it comes down to. Beautifully written.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem"
-Phil Donahue

It will get better, thank you for telling us that. ;)

It happens in all our lives, things that get you down so low that you feel it isn't worth it, but with valleys come hills of happiness, and content, loving. You will get to that hill, if you can stay through the valley.

Always choose to stay, we are right next to you.

V3dock

Experienced
Reaction score
I got mixed feelings about (my) depression, not sure why.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci