• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Time travel whoAAaAaAaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually, block hitting wasn't seen much at all. A lot of the top players looked down on it. MuffinBeaner was one of the only people who I remember who consistently used it. It was mostly just bull rushing, strafing, run into the water for a water fight, tree fighting, connection, and a lot less running away from fights for 5 minutes. I found it more entertaining actually XD

jefeperro Agreed. It's hard to still enjoy it as much, if at all. Sucks.
It's what I heard from my friends :p I wasn't around the community nor the game at that time :D

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I was around #50 back in the 2012 v1 us leaderboard...

I miss being good...

And the most popular tactic back then was probably the bow stun - fishing rods older brother, so to speak. That and joining a randy noob team, camping spawn directly out of corn, and fisting anyone who came until refill, where you and your team would get stacked off the only 8 tier 2's in both sg1 and sg2.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's not my phone/screenshot. It was Justin's from ages ago. I have a more detailed (more rankings) on my old PC across state. Around June I'll post them.
POST THEM NOW!
I've tried so hard to find old screenshots from back when I first started. My summer 2012 pics were lost because my old laptop was completely wiped due to a terminal virus :c

this guys kinda high
You should have seen his twitter pics on 4/20

ForcePlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Blamph, My Nostalgia is killing me. Also, i'm not that old so I either sucked back then or I wasnt there until you guys started getting 300 wins. Bashurverse was actually the first person to truly introduce me to MCSG, I watched his livestream :3

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
Ya, back in the day when there was that little redstone cave on map 1 where you would throw seeds in and get full iron. Also, I remember rushing that iron sword tree lever thing on Map 1 and going to boat and winning without the game going to DM. Also, back then there wasn't regen, it was all sprint hacks,forcefield, and jesus hacks (water walking). Also, #AIRFIELD on map 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci