• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Timer...?

DeOptiC

Tribute
Reaction score
So im thinking about a shorter timer in the Survival games server. it would be amazing if theres like 24 people in the server, it will say "theres is 24 players online! time has been shortened to 20 seconds" and the timer become 20 seconds remaining. plz make the lobby timer like this.

Sorry for my bad english

Koalaties

Tribute
Reaction score
While this sounds like a great idea. I don't think it can happen. One of the greatest perks of being a donor is that you can join full games that are just about to start. Having such a timer would strip them of this privilege. Have a great day.

DeOptiC

Tribute
Reaction score
well, they can still join before it start... why not?

Koalaties

Tribute
Reaction score
Look man, I'm saying it seems like a good idea at first. But it's kind of selfish. I already stated the reason that makes this idea a bad one.

DeOptiC

Tribute
Reaction score
Look man, I'm saying it seems like a good idea at first. But it's kind of selfish. I already stated the reason that makes this idea a bad one.
okay then... its just my opinion tho :p

xHigh

Spectator
Reaction score
"theres is 24 players online! time has been shortened to 20 seconds"
If you can't buy a donor rank why you don't join only on the servers with 5-6 players ? I'm sure you'll don't get kicked

DeOptiC

Tribute
Reaction score
If you can't buy a donor rank why you don't join only on the servers with 5-6 players ? I'm sure you'll don't get kicked
dude... i SAID i think its better if the timer can be SHORTER.... im not asking about player slot!!..

xHigh

Spectator
Reaction score
Isn't hard to wait 2 minutes in the lobby.. you can do the parkours or the maze :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci