• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tiny Friend List

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do we need one? Well, have you ever met someone nice in-game, someone who you can team with, someone you trust. When you come online it will say. Your friend, (IGN) has joined the game. It could only be 5-10 max for friends. If you could implement it maybe it tells what server a friend is on instead of going on the website and checking thier leaderboard status.

You don't want to forget people who helped and teamed with you. Thoose peoplei n the community who helped you out. Also you could do something across servers. Type something like this
/Notify Friend (IGN) Your server. It could send that message so you could invite friends to play with you.

You might be busy but it would be nice to have this implemented in the future.

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
Mostly what I could see in this is short term stuff, as in adding all your teammates to a friend list in game. Then you know who's on your team. You can still hit them and stuff. I don't think inviting friends will work out, as you mostly likely won't ever see them again

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
Mostly what I could see in this is short term stuff, as in adding all your teammates to a friend list in game. Then you know who's on your team. You can still hit them and stuff. I don't think inviting friends will work out, as you mostly likely won't ever see them again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci