• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawlers9901

Spectator
Reaction score
Ehem *cough*:
As in the "Real series", at night, they show who is dead and who survived, if that would be possible, (With a solute for each dead person, saying their name+district) that would be awesome.

//Brawlers9901

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
ZombieTracker said this is the SURVIVAL GAMES not the HUNGER GAMES. It doesn't have to be exactly alike. Either way, in the hunger games, it doesn't show who lived. Only who died and their district. They don't need to tell the district because it really doesn't affect anything in the game, and I don't care what district someone might be in.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
ZombieTracker said this is the SURVIVAL GAMES not the HUNGER GAMES. It doesn't have to be exactly alike. Either way, in the hunger games, it doesn't show who lived. Only who died and their district. They don't need to tell the district because it really doesn't affect anything in the game, and I don't care what district someone might be in.
Isn't that a bit hypocrite?
Because first you said "Ooh and this happend in the book, and this happend in the movie, and we should totally use that in the server"

Correct me if I'm wrong.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We take the best things about the hunger games and add it in, but we are not a complete copy.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hold TAB. If your a tribute- thats how many players are left. If your SPEC, minus your name and then you have how many players at alive

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Hold TAB. If your a tribute- thats how many players are left. If your SPEC, minus your name and then you have how many players at alive
I thought He could figure that out himself ><'

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Isn't that a bit hypocrite?
Because first you said "Ooh and this happend in the book, and this happend in the movie, and we should totally use that in the server"

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I was just saying to remind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci