• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips and Tricks to improve your play!

Are these helpful tips?

• Yes

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • not really?( please comment explaining which ones are bad and why and I'll revise)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Good idea, but it would get spammed alot
Well, what if you could only click it once per forum page? And if people start to go around to random posts and "request sticky" a cool-down could be added.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Added 2 tips to the PvP section if you haven't checked them out yet. They really aren't huge tips, but they are useful to know!

Sunamiami

Tribute
Reaction score
In map 4/Breeze Island the fishing rod is EXTREMLY helpful. If you get chased, just climb up one of the small mountains and knock him down with the fishing pole.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
In map 4/Breeze Island the fishing rod is EXTREMLY helpful. If you get chased, just climb up one of the small mountains and knock him down with the fishing pole.
i did this and he hit vines twice! #unlucky

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Here's a really important one for me: If your enemy is trained In the art of the arrow, or If you even suspect him to have arrows, DO NOT GET INTO WATER. It doesn't matter if you have a fishing rod they will shoot you, and its much harder to dodge arrows in the water. Vice versa, if you have arrows and you're chasing somebody, try to get them into water. This is how I win a lot of my DM's on map 4.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's a really important one for me: If your enemy is trained In the art of the arrow, or If you even suspect him to have arrows, DO NOT GET INTO WATER. It doesn't matter if you have a fishing rod they will shoot you, and its much harder to dodge arrows in the water. Vice versa, if you have arrows and you're chasing somebody, try to get them into water. This is how I win a lot of my DM's on map 4.
Well best way to dodge them is to run underwater, and use block, they not only will possibly miss you and give you the arrows, even if they hit you'll get around 2 hearts of damage MAX!!!

But yes if you are in the position, its not a bad way to give your self a health advantage.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Got a new tip under the PVP section that just might be game changing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci