• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips and tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wholesomeflame

Spectator
Reaction score
Never played, but a lot of this stuff is random variables. I'm hoping to play to test my mettle. Going for the chest is up in the air, anyone can attack you, but who knows if someone actually will? We can chop down trees, no?

TheFuzzyFool

Spectator
Reaction score
The only blocks you can break are leaves + mushrooms + vines. You can use the breaking of leaves + vines to your advantage as far as moulding a tree into some sort of fortress or a hiding spot in areas of dense foliage. You can also break leaf blocks to get apples, but they're rare.
As far as going to the chests is concerned, it's best to go to the chest nearest to you, raiding it, and then burning rubber out of there, getting far away.

Good tip as far as getting to the chests is concerned, start your double sprint a few seconds early. Sure you'll get pulled back by the 'force field' but it means you'll be sprinting to the chests as soon as you're able to.
Also:
Use shift click to place items in your hot bar faster.

Curtis111

Spectator
Reaction score
I find rushing to the center and attempting to get a sword and armor right of the bat the best way to go. Even if you die its not much of a loss since the game just started.

jack1342

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a tutorial on how to start out with items and have no fighting encounters (hopefully)

Mo_

Spectator
Reaction score
y can we only fight someone when we are 100 blocks away from spawn?

dembones0

Tribute
Reaction score
One way ive found useful is get a chest if you get a sword eliminate the comp around you and loot the rest ive won 7 times using this method but its not on these servers :p but it should still work as good i tried it on this one and came 2nd because of it so try it out it works

Reactions: Mo_
Reaction score
Very useful tips, I will add them to further my arsenal of mental strategy. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci