• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips for SG

Reaction score
Start of game: Unless you have a good efficient chest route, go for the center. If you get a sword go AWOL, but try to find the other guy with the sword and get him. Don't rely on that sword for the whole game. DO NOT start fist fights or engage in them, there pointless.

Alternate Strategy: You don't NEED a long chest route, just enough for a weapon and some decent armor. So you can go around killing people with better stuff.

Secondary Weapons: Flint and Steel is SOOO helpful, if you're being chased, plop down some fire to, 1. Set the guy on fire, and 2. To stop him from sprinting so you gain the upper hand. Bows are also obviously helpful too. If you deal with people who run till the end of time, but you have arrows, just shoot them.

Teams: Try your best to separate them, as an example, I was playing on Breeze Island once, and a team of 2, both with stone axes came and approached me in open water(I had only a stone axe myself). I lead one over to an island, he went over to get a chest and the other kept following me. Perfect Chance. I went under him and killed him easy, when the other noob realized how I owned his friend, he came over to me and I did the same to him. If two people are teamed in the corn, snipe them with a bow or catch them by surprise.

Refill: always go for the chest refill, period.

Food: Realize that food saturation exists and it's important. Before engaging a worthy opponent, eat cooked food if you have it, if not be on full hunger.

PvP: When facing an opponent, circle around them and hit them, this will make it harder for them to return hits. Jump when you are attacking for critical hits. Always find any tactical advantage you can get, such as high ground or ranged weapons.

Deathmatch: If you don't have much going into deathmatch, and there are two other strong guys, let them fight it out, then swoop in and kill the winner. If you have nothing going into deathmatch(99.999% you are screwed) look for some stuff dead people dropped, or look into the chest where the decked out players throw away there leather, stone sword etc.

Hope this helped:)

JC1234567891011

Tribute
Reaction score
Once I set a guy on fire and he still sprinted at me... not sure what happened there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci