• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips on killing teams?

Theoriez

Survivor
Reaction score
It seems like the past 10 games I have played today, I have been killed by teams :/ Anyone have any suggestions or tips on taking them out? Sorry I'm kind of new to mcsg and it is getting really frustrating xD

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
FnS them, split them up and kill them one by one, team temporarily with randoms. Really, just do what you've got to do.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty bad with FnS so usually I just try to run into high traffic areas like towards corn to get them off of me.

lionkev55

Tribute
Reaction score
There is many ways I take them out. First one is separate them, but can be hard if they in a call so they can communicate.
Another way is to take down 1 at a time. If you attack and hit all of them, your effectiveness spreads to all of them, doing close to nothing. Attack 1 single person at a time and run after you kill them. Even if you die, try to kill at least 1. Everyone teamed before and you don't feel as good winning knowing you lost a player.

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
I personally use my bow all the time. I may run for about 10-15 seconds, then I turn around and hit them with my bow as many times as possible, while still remaining at a distance. A fully charged bow can bring them down several hearts depending on their armor. If several people are behind you, I recommend shooting someone once, then moving to the next person. I also use the fishing rod technique once they are low so they can't hit me, and within one or two hits, they are dead. :)

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
Split them up. If you take one out you can run to regen. Then, Kill the remaining.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci