• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips on winning SG Games?

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Don't be too brutal. If you get a sword off spawn before you go for a kill take a look around. Has ANYONE else got a sword? If so check to see if they are in a chest. If they are kill them first. That way you have domination at spawn. If they aren't in a chest just get out of there. Let them do the killing. Go on your route pick up some nice gear, and remember.... Remember their name.... ;p

Massacr3D

Diamond
Reaction score
You can try play with like 4 friends and make 5 players game and killem all like one poeple on daily leaderboard "20/20" and u won't get ban. sad

Reaction score
Play offensive waste the other oppents secondaries then you will have the advantage cause you will have more secondaries and remember to back up when you get low

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
lmfao "practice hotkeying, keeping decent cps, rodding, fnsing, bow locking and comboing!

Also practice your aim because that's probably one of the more important things to practice!"

sick kid you can tell him to practice, he must be a pro now... btw u should probably learn to play the game decently yourself before even thinking about teaching others.
I never said I was a god or even good but "Practice makes perfect"!

Also you don't have to be good to practice! Any body can win a game good or not!

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
Make sure you get enough gear ;3 try exploring maps in creative mode if you know how to download them.
Pvp on other servers and try keep a positive mindset when you play :)
Never resort to hacking!!

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Play everything to your advantage. Collecting lots of arrows and golden apples will definitely help, especially if you are decent at the bow. Learn chest routes on certain maps, especially on underplayed maps, it will give you a massive advantage. :)

ItsKyuu

Career
Reaction score
Play everything to your advantage. Collecting lots of arrows and golden apples will definitely help, especially if you are decent at the bow. Learn chest routes on certain maps, especially on underplayed maps, it will give you a massive advantage. :)
Thanks SG God! :O

Truebacca3979

Platinum
Reaction score
Avoid teams and hackers if you can, don't be too aggressive. If you find a hacker don't give up and fight him, try to lead him to someone. Learning to fight teams is most imperative if you want to be a serious player try to split them up and fight them 1v1. I only have like 1140 wins including reset but that is just what i've seen through my experiences.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci