• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips or Tricks? MCSG Pros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTheConMan

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys it me and i would like some tips and tricks preferably for map one, thanks :)

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not a pro but I can give you some tips.
1. Make capturing the Cornucopia at the refill a very high priority.
2. If your looking for a good route that will get you lots of chests on Map 1, check out this guide by BigMike4Life.
3. Avoid confrontation. If you feel confident attacking someone go for it, but otherwise try to avoid people.
4. Use flint and steal. In the recent update you can now set people on fire with flint and steel. It doesn't do too much damage but it will distract your victim.
5. Keep your flint and your feathers. You can make a load of arrows with them.
6. Sneak attacks are awesome. Try to attack people while they are in their inventory or a chest. You can normally get 1-2 hits in before they have time to react.
7. Jump up and down while fighting. It will make it harder for your opponent and will also give you a critical bonus.

If you need any help with specific things just ask. You should check out the other guides in this category too.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not a pro but I can give you some tips.
1. Make capturing the Cornucopia at the refill a very high priority.
2. If your looking for a good route that will get you lots of chests on Map 1, check out this guide by BigMike4Life.
3. Avoid confrontation. If you feel confident attacking someone go for it, but otherwise try to avoid people.
4. Use flint and steal. In the recent update you can now set people on fire with flint and steel. It doesn't do too much damage but it will distract your victim.
5. Keep your flint and your feathers. You can make a load of arrows with them.
6. Sneak attacks are awesome. Try to attack people while they are in their inventory or a chest. You can normally get 1-2 hits in before they have time to react.
7. Jump up and down while fighting. It will make it harder for your opponent and will also give you a critical bonus.

If you need any help with specific things just ask. You should check out the other guides in this category too.
^That

MrTheConMan

Spectator
Reaction score
You put it on the floor by right clicking and then right click to eat

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I have kind of wanted to record me playing on my best map. (Map 2) I would also commentate it live. One problem, everyone would know my secret chests!

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I find lots of people know the strategies and routes for maps, but they don't know how to fight. Basically you can fight two ways: 1. Jump up and down while strafing, this will confuse the enemy and will also give you a chance of getting crits. 2. Run around the person and hit them. Just run to the side of them and then back the other way, always varying the length you run. Both of these ways are much better than stand still and hope you hit the enemy, and these have helped me kill some people who had better items but were in fact noobs at fighting. Also if you're near water you want to get underwater below the person and keep hitting at their feet. Hope this helps! ;)

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have kind of wanted to record me playing on my best map. (Map 2) I would also commentate it live. One problem, everyone would know my secret chests!
Just keep the parts with pvp and very obvious chests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci