• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tired of getting teamed on in Deathmatch!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
  • Making threads like this wont change being teamed in deathmatch.
  • Putting it down to a two person deathmatch would make the game go forever on large maps.
  • Making it 4-man deathmatch risks being 3 teamed.
  • Changing the timer. Doesn't the lightning run off this? If it does, than you could walk wherever you want, not being struck.

Reactions: Ali

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
I guess you also just have to gg them if you kill them, to teach them a lesson not to dm team.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Kill them. Duh. (Kidding I understand your pain. But I've been getting a lot better at dealing with randomly teamed people)

HTrain

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Making threads like this wont change being teamed in deathmatch.
  • Putting it down to a two person deathmatch would make the game go forever on large maps.
  • Making it 4-man deathmatch risks being 3 teamed.
  • Changing the timer. Doesn't the lightning run off this? If it does, than you could walk wherever you want, not being struck.
I was talking about the pre-game deathmatch countdown timer.

HTrain

Tribute
Reaction score
Kill them. Duh. (Kidding I understand your pain. But I've been getting a lot better at dealing with randomly teamed people)
Yeah, I mean obviously if they need to team in DM to win, they're not the most skilled players.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Practice practice practice (and like 99% luck)

NinjaChicken23

Diamond
Reaction score
Not intending to be cocky, but believe me, when you get to my level you can't go a single game where you don't get 2v1ed in DM unless you 3 team...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci