• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Title Screen Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew_LS

Tribute
Reaction score
So if I get kicked for a donor it sends me back to the title screen why is that it is super annoying. Please tell me why it is implemented.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Donors are needed to keep the server even up and running, so we basically need donors. No Donors = No MCGamer

2. It shouldn't kick you out of the whole server and take you back to the main title screen, it should only either take you back to the SG hub or the main lobby. The Devs are currently trying to fix it taking you back to the main hub as I agree, when I click a sign and it instantly says that it's in Pre-Game, when it takes me back to the main hub. It really sucks that it takes you back to the whole main MC-Gamer hub, but looks like we're going to have to wait for the Devs to fix it, I'm not a developer, but it's probably a really tedious process that we should give them time to fix up.

Hopefully this helped you. It really shouldn't take you back to the Minecraft title screen, I have no clue if the Developers know about this or not.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, like mentioned above, it should definitely not send you to the title screen... This either has to be client sided or server sided and if it is the latter, we need to give the developers the appropriate information as soon as possible. I am not going to lock this thread yet since we are not sure whether the problem has been resolved or not, but Andrew_LS would you be able to record a video of this issue and link it into this thread, please?

Or you can directly submit a bug report about it here: https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues, but make sure you use the formatting guide which you can find on the front page of the website, just scroll down a bit.

KawaiiMikey

Quantum
Reaction score
1. Donors are needed to keep the server even up and running, so we basically need donors. No Donors = No MCGamer

2. It shouldn't kick you out of the whole server and take you back to the main title screen, it should only either take you back to the SG hub or the main lobby. The Devs are currently trying to fix it taking you back to the main hub as I agree, when I click a sign and it instantly says that it's in Pre-Game, when it takes me back to the main hub. It really sucks that it takes you back to the whole main MC-Gamer hub, but looks like we're going to have to wait for the Devs to fix it, I'm not a developer, but it's probably a really tedious process that we should give them time to fix up.

Hopefully this helped you. It really shouldn't take you back to the Minecraft title screen, I have no clue if the Developers know about this or not.
Totally agree with this.

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread locked for the following reason(s):
1. Question Answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads