• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Titonic EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProxyGateHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: eddi29
Nickname: loogi
Wins: 50
Games Played: 450
Donor: none
Previous Clans: Empire
Why do you want to join Titonic: Because it seems like a good clan to build up a great teamwork and i know emilsk

Bayerz

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: eddi29
Nickname: loogi
Wins: 50
Games Played: 450
Previous Clans: Empire
Why do you want to join Titonic: Because it seems like a good clan to build up a great teamwork and i know emilsk
Accepted as rank: Member.

Last edited:

Eliazzzo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Eliazzzo
Nickname: Elias :)
Wins: 5
Games Played: 40 I am better then my stats! and i think Thize know how good i'm on pvp
Previous Clans: !Synergy, RetroReborn, Aerox trial if i remember right! and a little bit more but i don't remember all the names!
Why do you want to join Titonic: It seems like a good clan with kind players! I want to play clan wars and meet new friends to play with! Hope u enjoyed my apply! :)

Bayerz

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Eliazzzo
Nickname: Elias :)
Wins: 5
Games Played: 40 I am better then my stats! and i think Thize know how good i'm on pvp
Previous Clans: !Synergy, RetroReborn, Aerox trial if i remember right! and a little bit more but i don't remember all the names!
Why do you want to join Titonic: It seems like a good clan with kind players! I want to play clan wars and meet new friends to play with! Hope u enjoyed my apply! :)
Accepted as Trial Member :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci