• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To All of You Leaving...

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
I think you have me confused with someone else. I swear she's not your dead daughter in my basement...

Lis

Career
Reaction score
Good thing I don't click very many links on the forums anymore xD

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Damn, a very motivating video, truly puts me back into the spirit to play again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads