• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To all staff considering resigning...

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
no feminism is Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom stupid
and you're telling me this why? Idgaf about feminism but as far as I can see on these forums, if a female has an opinion, then immediately they are labeled a feminist.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
and you're telling me this why? Idgaf about feminism but as far as I can see on these forums, if a female has an opinion, then immediately they are labeled a feminist.
no i was merely responding to your comment implying that feminism is a respect to peoples masculinity

equality = good
feminism = women who think they're oppressed to try and get an advantage over males

last time i checked that doesnt apply to people on forums but o k

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
no i was merely responding to your comment implying that feminism is a respect to peoples masculinity

equality = good
feminism = women who think they're oppressed to try and get an advantage over males

last time i checked that doesnt apply to people on forums but o k
K, well, nice chatting with ya but I think we're detracting from the thread's topic. +1 arsenalfcgunners

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Hey can I put a word in edgeways?

Uh, what exactly caused all the moderators to resign?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Hey can I put a word in edgeways?

Uh, what exactly caused all the moderators to resign?
The understandable part was the AU staff. Since there region was cut, obviously a lot of them are going to leave. Once some people leave, it often triggers others to follow as the staff team is kind of like a family, so once someone leaves others often follow. However, I think there was more to it than just the AU thing. I think a lot of the non-AU players resigned out of frustration with the way things are being run at the moment. I could be wrong though. Hard to say since most of them have not posted resignation threads yet. Finally, some of it was just coincidental. Razz's resignation had been planned for a while, and I am assuming that the same is true for Ava, but I could be wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci