• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To everyone that hates me

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
If you are weak enough to not forgive, go suck a -snip-
I'm a retard and ive done some stupid stuff in the past (tiny things that I honestly can't remember).
If you hate me:

As hard as it probably is for you to believe and as much as you are inclined to go and post some irrelevant -snip- in the replies section please just hear me out. I'm honestly from the deepest part of my heart sorry for the people that I have affected in a negative way. I've developed negative connections with many people on here (a lot of the time I don't know why) but I've found out that I'm good at annoying other people. It honestly surprises me how much people care about what happens in this game and they take things soo damn seriously. Behind each screen there are real people that have feelings (not saying that this -snip- you've all given to me has affected me) and the pixels that are shown to them can have an affect on their physical/mental/emotional well being and state. Things happen that can affect you in a negative way leading to the possibility of saying/doing the not most kind things. I am sorry to everyone for everything. I know how corny and cheesy this is and how much it sounds like a big-snip- robber coming out and apologizing for all the kids he's murdered but I am sorry. If you can't forgive me just please stop wasting my time with irrelevant posts. If you hate me keep it to yourself. I honestly don't care anymore so if you post random -snip- good for you.

Have a good day.

Hawkerrr

Platinum
Reaction score
It is good that you are putting some effort into fixing your rep in this community :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm happy to see you take the time to apologize to those who you've felt you've had a bad past with. I'm sure lot's of people appreciate your apology, and I hope they forgive you.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Even throughout my short time looking at your posts and attitude I can definitely tell you're the type of person to apologize at fault, and that takes a lot of courage. Thanks for apologizing haha, even if this directly wasn't to me :p

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
Not to roast on this, but count how many -snips- are I this thread .

nice thread tho

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci