• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Justahotdog and everyone who accuses croe97 of boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
Wait, are you referring to, like, the first part of my post or the fact that if Gold was on the top of the lb's (which he was) he would be flamed? Because he was.
No, if he played in 6 player games with a teammate (yes ik he boosted but another story for another time), everyone would be on his ass and he would be even more hated. But nooo because it's a staff member it's ok?

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait, are you referring to, like, the first part of my post or the fact that if Gold was on the top of the lb's (which he was) he would be flamed? Because he was.
everyone gets flamed, Gravey4rd did, I did when I was number 10 on the old leaderboards, it's expected

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
No, if he played in 6 player games with a teammate (yes ik he boosted but another story for another time), everyone would be on his ass and he would be even more hated. But nooo because it's a staff member it's ok?
Ah, I see what you mean.

The reason why, (and I was angry at people for treating higher-ups better than us) is because we know they are real people and they are, a mod, so they must have some integrity.

That said, if people just communicated, this flame wouldn't have ever been this bad…

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I like how croe is just reading all of this without letting himself free everyone who has thoughts/struggles with him boosting by telling the truth.
That's because there's no point in arguing with people unless you're going to change their minds. Obviously, there's no changing most of your minds, so we let the pointless rambling continue until eventually you guys move on to better things to rant about.

Croe, the administrative team, and I have openly addressed the situation already. We're not going to keep defending ourselves because it's honestly redundant at this point.

Annihilqtion

Survivor
Reaction score

I never thought I would have to make this thread. But I feel that if I don't. One of mcsg's nicest people will continue to be mistreated.

I have been a part of the mcsg community for 2 and 1/2 years.
I have been an au player for 2 years.
I have known croe97 for a few months

lets get straight into it shall we?

I have noticed that croe has been getting quite a bit of unnecessary hate and flame since the stats reset.
He has been accused of "boosting"
So apparently "boosting" means that playing in 6 man games is boosting.

So if you're going to use that as an example. Doesn't that make most players in mcsg boosters then?. as 6 man games are quite common, especially on AU.

And teaming with a friend a lot and beating them is boosting too?
I don't see why croe isn't allowed to team with a friend just because she isn't that great at pvp.

That's giving off the impression that teaming with people with not the best pvp skill is boosting?
So apparently playing for fun and with friends is now boosting?.
Just because someone like croe has 3000 wins DOES NOT mean that he has to team with people based to their pvp skill.

It's just like real life. You don't become friends with people because they are good at something. You become friends with someone because they are who they are as a person.

Don't tell people how to play the game.

Rant over

~Vepster
That comment justin made was some friendly banter

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
You can honestly say that about a lot of people. Croe is skilled and does deserve his stats. So what if he plays with friends? I play with friends and a lot of people do as well. Why do we have to pick at this so much?

Playing on AU doesn't always get full servers. Would you leave if there were 6 people in a game? No. It's an easy win, yes. But that doesn't mean you're boosting wins. Even at peak on AU there's only 3-4 servers that have people in it and some times the game starts with 6 people. It happens. It even happens on US at times as well.

If teaming with a friend who is less or evenly skilled than you is boosting/against the rules then a majority of the players on MCGamer should be in trouble. We make friends by communicating with one another and build relationships with people who have similar interests as we do. If they happen to be less skilled at PVP, then that SHOULD be okay. It's playing for fun with someone you're close to, that isn't wrong.
I really hope you're joking right now. Have you ever played on AU at peak times? The only lobbies you can join are 48 or 120 games because all of the SG games are full.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
All I have to say is, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry to all of the people who got caught up in this drama trying to defend me. I appreciate it more than anything, as unnecessary as it is.
I'm sorry to all of the people who believe I got wins unfairly. Whether you're right, or simply making ignorant accusations.. I'm not going to argue, I'm just sorry you feel the way you do.
Finally, I'm sorry to Vanicle | Vanessa who got far too much hate from this than she ever deserved.

There are many things which I have learned from all of this. The most relevant being; no matter who you are, winning games is certainly not the most difficult aspect of achieving/maintaining number one.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I've seen Croe win a 24 man game before, and I can tell you from experience that he can win a 'real' game. I fought him in the deathmatch 1v1 even fight, we were both solo that game I believe. I know a good PvPer when I see one. Croe is a very good player and a very good person. Just because he plays on a less popular region and teams with a less-skilled friend does not mean he is doing anything wrong. I realize that this annoys people, but I'm laying it out there for everyone:

You can go out and do it too. Nothing's stopping you.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
All I have to say is, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry to all of the people who got caught up in this drama trying to defend me. I appreciate it more than anything, as unnecessary as it is.
I'm sorry to all of the people who believe I got wins unfairly. Whether you're right, or simply making ignorant accusations.. I'm not going to argue, I'm just sorry you feel the way you do.
Finally, I'm sorry to Vanicle | Vanessa who got far too much hate from this than she ever deserved.

There are many things which I have learned from all of this. The most relevant being; no matter who you are, winning games is certainly not the most difficult aspect of achieving/maintaining number one.
wasn't hard for grave, he would not play for months and people wouldn't pass him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci