• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Mike

J

District 13
Reaction score
To Mike
Mike, it's very sad to see you resign. You're one of the many close friends I made as a moderator on MCGamer. We had many close moments and I just want to say that you're really fun to hang out with as well as moderate, and play, and lots of other stuff! I know you resigned because of many issues and I honestly wish you didn't. I thought you were a great mod and you would serve for a much longer time, but times change. Mike, I want you to know that all of the staff team and the community appreciate your efforts towards the community, even though you have resigned, I still hope that you can come on the teamspeak and poke me so that we can talk once in a while. I do know that we're still going to interact a lot as you have your build team, Variant, working as a dev on another server, and many more. This is my last goodbye to you as a moderator, but our adventure continues. Mike, you're honestly a great friend to me and one of the best mods we had in awhile. I do hope that you can come back as a moderator one day and when you do, hopefully I haven't resigned yet. Anyways, this thread is going to get too long so I'm going add one last thing :p

The whole staff team will miss you. Thank you for your contributions and good luck to your future! :)

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score
Omg Jeffery (inside joke) this is so sweet man. Gonna miss you and the whole team, one day I might come back :) <3

Reactions: J

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Who? I mean, awww that's sweet.

Edit: Ohhhh, you're a mod who never went on the forums.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
This could have been a status but its sweet of you to care for your friend like that.

bye mike
You think you could fit all of that into a status? lmao

J

District 13
Reaction score
This could have been a status but its sweet of you to care for your friend like that.

bye mike
I know, but I just had too much to say and a status update couldn't fit it all :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
There's this cool thing called conversations. You click the little envelope on the top right corner of the website and you have the ability to send people messages without the whole community seeing it.

How genius!

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
140 Letters...
"Bye Mike, you were awesome, great to have you as a friend.."
don't think thats 140

*btw I said it was nice of him, he could have just status-ed it :p

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
"Bye Mike, you were awesome, great to have you as a friend.."
don't think thats 140

*btw I said it was nice of him, he could have just status-ed it :p
To Mike
Mike, it's very sad to see you resign. You're one of the many close friends I made as a moderator on MCGamer. We had many close moments and I just want to say that you're really fun to hang out with as well as moderate, and play, and lots of other stuff! I know you resigned because of many issues and I honestly wish you didn't. I thought you were a great mod and you would serve for a much longer time, but times change. Mike, I want you to know that all of the staff team and the community appreciate your efforts towards the community, even though you have resigned, I still hope that you can come on the teamspeak and poke me so that we can talk once in a while. I do know that we're still going to interact a lot as you have your build team, Variant, working as a dev on another server, and many more. This is my last goodbye to you as a moderator, but our adventure continues. Mike, you're honestly a great friend to me and one of the best mods we had in awhile. I do hope that you can come back as a moderator one day and when you do, hopefully I haven't resigned yet. Anyways, this thread is going to get too long so I'm going add one last thing :p

The whole staff team will miss you. Thank you for your contributions and good luck to your future! :)
I think that is more than 140...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci