• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Mike

J

District 13
Reaction score
Summarize.
All in all, I just couldn't bring myself to summarize it :/ I wanted him to see this thread and just relive some of our memories. I honestly tried to put it as a status update but just couldn't myself to :(

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
All in all, I just couldn't bring myself to summarize it :/ I wanted him to see this thread and just relive some of our memories. I honestly tried to put it as a status update but just couldn't myself to :(
hey no problem man, respect you would write this whole thing for a friend

Reactions: J

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
I didn't ever get to know you well but it's always sad to see a respected staff member resigning. I wish you the best of luck as you continue on MCGamer and maybe reapply for mod. ;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Awh, sad to see you go. Bye Mike!

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
This is probably one of the most considerate things I've seen in a while. You two had a true friendship.

MiniModerator

Spectator
Reaction score
Gooodbye Mike. You were a great staff member and you totally should have gotten admin!
I think that we were the best of friends, and it's so sad to see you go. *insert tears here*

~MiniModerator

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel so weird right now because I have no idea who Mike is. Never seen him on the forums, or on TeamSpeak or ingame (I think)!

Well bye dude :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci