• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Nephilim and JLioner...

N

Nikola

Vanessa thank you for making this thread, Ily but not more than TotalDramaTony (my bae), back to topic, once Nephilim promised me that he will do my interview along with Razzledgirl. Now, I'm depressed because he left.. He was the best SrStaff that MCGamer experienced, good luck!

JLioner is a great german guy! You need to love when I tried to speak german with him, it was hilarious. xD Anyway, he was a great staff member and I wish him good luck!

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nephilim JLioner you guys have done amazing things with this community. For that reason, you guys will never be forgotten and if you guys are to come back, you would be welcomed back with open arms. Everything is now changed without you guys, and it's kind of awkward. I hope we see you guys around. Good luck with life :)

Last edited:

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear Nephilim and JLioner, or more commonly known as, #Nephilioner,

Although I never truly got to know either of you on a more personal level, your positive energy within the Staff Team was always encouraging and refreshing. It is so nice to see a group of people, much like the both of you, work so effectively and efficiently together. You guys truly are the biggest power couple in the MCGamer Big Brother House and it breaks my heart to see the both of you leave!

On behalf of the MCGamer Network and its community, I am very confident that I can speak for everyone here. We are oh-so grateful and thankful for all of your help within the EU Community. Your efforts in running the EU Cleansweeps were phenomenal and it is a much better place because of that. The only thing now is maintaining it :rolleyes:

On a more personal level, it really does upset me that I was never able to take part in the EU Cleansweeps with you guys, mainly due to the differences in timezones. You guys truly seemed to be genuine people and I sadly missed out on a great opportunity.

I wish you both the best of luck in whatever the future decides to prepare your dinner plates with! Just know this: the community will never forget you; we will always welcome the both of you back with open arms containing nice warm hugs!
<3

Lots of love,

Equalitee | Christopher.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
You've definitely sent your virtual hug with this amazing thread, Vanessa.
When you sent me that message in Sr. Staff slack, I'm going to admit, I thought it was another one of our infamous rant sessions. Something in the bottom of my stomach told me this was different though, and I wanted more than anything to be wrong.
I had the same feeling, I was almost going to sleep, so I checked my Slack for the last time. At that moment... 'the bottom of my stomach' was feeling weird. At first, I panicked. Then I talked to them for a bit and I became calmer.

2 hours later, I fell asleep.

Last edited:
K

KiDD

Wow, this sucks. :( I really don't like to see when Sr.Staff leave as they take a lot with them. Both Neph and JLioner, your work here will always be respected. Peace out and best of luck in the future. :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I woke up for a normal school day, once I saw that Neph had resigned, it was a punched in the guts, I had the seen that JLioner had too. I was shocked, it sort of reminded me about a love story. Nevertheless, it is always a saddening sight whenever Moderators resign. I just hope that as you said, that Neph and Jlioner don't get forgotten.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci