• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Nephy and JLioner

RanterMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello there!
This thread is for Nephilim and JLioner from my part.
First who didn't know yet, they resigned ;-;
And I just have some wishes for them and things to remember from a little past.
So first Neph.
For me, Nephy was the best Sr.Moderator. He was a very helpful guy. He was very professional and he have to be proud of him self! At starting of my "career" as a Moderator, I was having a lot of questions, and Neph was always there to help me. Nephy was very active for the community.
Let's remember some things from our little past. Do you remember, that during the OMN you were always poking me, if I'm going to sing, or am I ready? :D
That was very fun :)
Or do you remember one OMN, when there wasn't nobody more to sing and you were pleasing me to sing xD and I was always my TeamSpeak status as "Away" :D
That was funny ;)
And there were a lot of happy and helpful moments from Nephy. So, Neph, for the future I wish you the best! I wish you to have happy days, smile in your face, never be worried of something and always believe, that if something is bad, it will always be perfect at the end! And I really hope, that maybe 1 day you'll be back to our Staff Family! And again thank you very much for your help to me!
Now about JLioner.
Jojo was really helpful for the community! As Neph, he was also helping me sometimes, when I was a new part of Staff. He was always responsible for his job and also he was always very active and it was a honor to to work with Jojo :)
As from the past moments I wasn't really a lot talking with you, but still we had a lot of happy moments :)
What I want wish to you, is the best from my heart. I wish you happy days, and that everything will be perfect! And I also hope, that maybe 1 day you'll be back to our Staff family!

To finish this thread, I just was really surprised, when I saw both Neph and JLioner resigning..
But yea it is real.. ;-;
But still guys good luck for both of you! ;)

Reaction score
Oh man, Nephilim & JLioner were the best <3
I really wish I could've gotten to know them more :(
Also, I voted Nephilim as best Sr. Mod <3
& JLioner as best mod :)

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
NO OMG I DIDNT KNOW. OMG WHY NO PLEASE NEPH JOJO WHY DO YOU DO THIS :( .

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay,
Both Neph and JoJo have done so much to contribute to where EU is today (and other regions too). You both are a huge loss to the staff team.

Nephilim
You were amazing! If anyone on EU needed assistance for anything you would be there straight away, it sort of felt like you were the EU overseer in some respects. You will be missed by everyone in the staff team and once again I cannot believe this is real. You welcomed me into the staff team and I cannot say how much I need to thank you for getting me to where I am today, the amount I owe to you is insane. I'm in shock that you resigned. I MISS YOU.

JLioner
JoJo nooo! You were the first moderator I ever followed on the forums (#truefact) you were my moderator buddy. I was so looking forward to seeing you become a Sr Mod because you would of done / you did an amazing job. You also are a huge loss to the staff team. I MISS YOU.

The whole server (specifically EU) will defiantly be damaged from this loss. I and the other EU mods will try our best to get EU back up. I miss you both. Please both of you still stay in contact with me :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci