• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Today is the day! Updates.

LeTsGo_84_

Experienced
Reaction score
Infinite amount of hubs :/ Kidding? Only about 30-40 SG's available to play? So far, not something I'm not to impressed about. (No flame please, this is my opinion.)

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Infinite amount of hubs :/ Kidding? Only about 30-40 SG's available to play? So far, not something I'm not to impressed about. (No flame please, this is my opinion.)
There is a dynamic server system whereby only the amount of servers needed are allocated to one particular gamemode - 30-40 fits the demand at the specific time.

LeTsGo_84_

Experienced
Reaction score
Also, server 523 etc? I don't get it, make it back to the simple sg hub........ This is honestly the worst update. How will clans cb?

LeTsGo_84_

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd would love for ChadTheDJ to change the Survival Games hub back to the old way. The mineplex way isn't the best thing, cmon? SG523? Just go back to the old SG hub where its simple and 1-200, a lot of people can agree with me. And plus what happened to the stat reset?

FloppehFeesh

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd would love for ChadTheDJ to change the Survival Games hub back to the old way. The mineplex way isn't the best thing, cmon? SG523? Just go back to the old SG hub where its simple and 1-200, a lot of people can agree with me. And plus what happened to the stat reset?
The statistics update is still happening, it was just delayed to make sure they iron every thing out. They want to make the experience as best as possible for us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci