• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Today was a successful stress test! Thank you for all of your feedback.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I played it at my friend his house. I like it and think that the devs and chad did a great job :). I just have a question: when will the actual banned be banned again?

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg i still had rubber banding happening and lag. also, chad whywas SG 4 modified, Example, the secret sewers and that tier 2 tree. chests from both of thoose locations were removed......

You have completely ruined my rout
This is exactly why i like MCSGv2, it gives a varity of routes and more competition in diffrent routes...And Sg4 wont be over played :)

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
And also on Sg4, (i havnt been on yet) But yesterday the gravel trap was somehow previously set...Can you fix it?

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want back when it says "The tributes that have passed" at refill I like this feature and would like it back.

kevinsayhey

Tribute
Reaction score
I want back when it says "The tributes that have passed" at refill I like this feature and would like it back.
Chad said he asked the debs to add this back in

I have noticed a bug where there are 2 people on a platform which means there were more than 24 tributes in a game.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Just a question ChadTheDJ, will all my wins that I have got this day, get added to my leaderboard? Or will it reset?

What region do you play in? I haven't got the rubber band glitch for a while now.
U.S its not doing it now really so just forget it and i would like to know if they will be reset too because ive got a bunch of wins and I got like a HUGE kill streak on Breeze Island

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I hope all the wins I have got in MCSGv2 will stay, because I got alot today!

Also, MCSGv2 is working perfectly now! Great job Chad and the Devs!

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that zeejayy's name on the global leaderboards is Ze_jayy or is this just a diffrent person because i couldnt find him anyway...

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that zeejayy's name on the global leaderboards is Ze_jayy or is this just a diffrent person because i couldnt find him anyway...
Oh in US here is a person named Ze_jayy the devs or whoever makes Leaderboards must of added zeejayy and ze_jayy's win and used Ze_jayy on the leaderboards...Just pointing this out

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Zad22, don't double post please.

Great job Chad and the Developers! One thing that I saw on SG2, is that some chests that were there before, are no longer there. For example, there is a chest by the Capital building that was in the side that you could jump onto before and get the loot, but now it isn't there and you fall beneath the stairs.

Other than that, you're doing great!

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
U.S its not doing it now really so just forget it and i would like to know if they will be reset too because ive got a bunch of wins and I got like a HUGE kill streak on Breeze Island
Uh oh it's rubber banding again

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Omg i just died again from rubber banding when i had best gear! Dont say that you fixed it when you didnt because you get everyones hopes up!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci