• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Today was a successful stress test! Thank you for all of your feedback.

JackNitro123

Tribute
Reaction score
Dentalrednasty, I agree with what you said but if they arne't a bit cheaper then no one will buy them.

Dobbie247

Spectator
Reaction score
and is the rubberband thing is that server lag or a bug Chad?

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Can you make the spectator's names blue again? It's kinda throwing me off when I spec :p

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
Chad what did you mean by there will be more servers because I see no new servers I was thinking like us42 or something

I just looked at the server list now and us4 has 25 people in it

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
OMG fix the rubber banding! just un-install NPC its a diasaster! It's causing more trouble than it is helping

ShadowfireLegend

Spectator
Reaction score
Just a request: Could you add more CA Servers? It's sad that a lot of people play on CA servers, but there aren't enough servers to let a good amount play. :( I would like to see AU and CA get the features that the other locations get too (20+ Servers, hopefully 48 person servers, etc.)!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chad what did you mean by there will be more servers because I see no new servers I was thinking like us42 or something
yes

OMG fix the rubber banding! just un-install NPC its a diasaster! It's causing more trouble than it is helping
We did do a lot yesterday for this and it's better. Not saying perfect yet, but we plan to do more tweaking later tonight again.

Just a request: Could you add more CA Servers? It's sad that a lot of people play on CA servers, but there aren't enough servers to let a good amount play. :( I would like to see AU and CA get the features that the other locations get too (20+ Servers, hopefully 48 person servers, etc.)!
We plan to.

THAMK YOU FOR FIXING LAG!!!!!
that is all
Your welcome! Glad it was fixed so quickly!

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
Dentalrednasty, I agree with what you said but if they arne't a bit cheaper then no one will buy them.
As time goes on you should be getting more points (unless you die.. very frequently..) and it will make it a fair price for the sponsor items. When a guy has 5000 points, -200 points is nothing to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci