• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Toggle Sprint/Sneak?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Being staff proves nothing. The majority of staff are clueless suck-ups
Right, of course. Because you would know due to your excessive experience as a member of the staff team, right?

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Right, of course. Because you would know due to your excessive experience as a member of the staff team, right?
I suppose the North Korean government is benevolent and virtuous, and we can't say otherwise since none of us have experience in their bureaucracy.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
ayy its about time. finally some improvement even tho I dont play any more you most likely opened your doors to more new players so you wont have the same fate as mcpvp just yet
yeah usually mods are people well know in the community but i have seen some very questionable recruitments recently some seem to of hardly even played mcgamer at all. but then again its not our verdict to make

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that when something is allowed on Badlion, people beg for it to be on MCGamer and then they realize, "Why did we disallow it in the first place?" Lmao a step in the right direction here!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Not that my opinion matters, but those that were banned for this in the past shouldn't be unbanned. Just because it is ok now, doesn't change the fact that they actively broke the rules in the past. Its not about what they did wrong, its that they DID do wrong. But, what do I know? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci