• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

tommat's Action Art!

Whadaya think?!

• Not really that fun, not worth the bother (YOU HEARTLESS B@ST@RD!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey there,
So recently I have been having a go at creating cool little minecraft action shots. I had so much fun with it, I have decided to make some for you guys, and to see what you think :D
Here's a couple of examples of what I will be doing:
^ Das mine :)
^ Das my friend's :) (Chickenistastey)
Below are all the action scenes I have done for other people.​
So if you wanna try one of these, using it in your signature like I do (taking up half the forum at the same time :p) or maybe even using it as your desktop background, fill out an app and I will try and get round to it :)
Note about the schematics! I have loads of tree schematics, so don't worry about them, but obviously individual buildings need to be linked pliz :) And don't make them too big, you won't even see them all :p
Your ign:
Link to your skin:
Background you would like used (this can involve schematics like buildings or trees, if you want one like this you need to give me a link with the schematic plzzz) e.g my forest background:
Any information you would like to have on it (your name, your nickname, stuff like that):
Waiting List:​
lucas_rag DONE​
Ben Storrie (YT) DONE​
daviesoj DONE​
SniperSnakez DONE​
TheSinisterGamerz DONE​
NEED MO PEOPLE!​

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
Your ign: lucas_rag
Link to your skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/lucas_rag
Background you would like used (this can involve schematics like buildings or trees, if you want one like this you need to give me a link with the schematic plzzz) e.g my forest background: just a random forest
Any information you would like to have on it (your name, your nickname, stuff like that): i told you on

daviesoj

Survivor
Reaction score
Your ign: daviesoj
Background you would like used (this can involve schematics like buildings or trees, if you want one like this you need to give me a link with the schematic plzzz) e.g my forest background: a forest with a house in it?!
Any information you would like to have on it (your name, your nickname, stuff like that): can i have 'daviesoj' (big at top) and 'Survival Games' (small and underneath) can i be shooting a steve with an arrow in his head and a bow in one hand and a diamond sword in my other hand

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Your ign: SniperSnakez
Link to your skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/SniperSnakez
Background you would like used (this can involve schematics like buildings or trees, if you want one like this you need to give me a link with the schematic plzzz) e.g my forest background: Just an ocean
Any information you would like to have on it (your name, your nickname, stuff like that): My youtube channel at the top, which is SniperSnakezHD

Reaction score
Your ign: TheSinisterGamerz
Link to your skin: skype file ;)
Background you would like used (this can involve schematics like buildings or trees, if you want one like this you need to give me a link with the schematic plzzz) e.g my forest background: spooky dark forest or some sort of dark green/black background
Any information you would like to have on it (your name, your nickname, stuff like that): TheSinisterGamerz big bold light green writing at top

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
All ok, I will do them as quick (and well) as I can!

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey davie, your one is done now, but how should I get it to you? :p
Are you on skype? tomlord1999
Or I could email it to you? Up to you

Destructionpvp

Tribute
Reaction score
Your ign:spax4
Link to your skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/spax4
Background you would like used (this can involve schematics like buildings or trees, if you want one like this you need to give me a link with the schematic plzzz) e.g my forest background:Would you be able to do 1 jungle tree
Any information you would like to have on it (your name, your nickname, stuff like that): Just Put SpaxDoesPvP and Can i be holding a flint and steel Plizz <3 As Im like your friend and am like the owner of your clan soo yeah. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci