• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too Many Donors!

Korrenian7744

Tribute
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but there are way too many donors. With this non donors hardly have opportunity to play. Take in to the account that there are barely any non donors on the top 100 leader boards. I think it would be a good idea to limit the amount of donors that can join a lobby. You may be thinking ... Just like MCTIMV! Yes that's where this idea originally came from. Unlike TIMV limit to to like 10 - 12 donors. I'm not saying we shouldn't have donors I just think non donors should be able to get into games. I remember the days i used to not be a donor, and I absolutely hated it. - Korrenian7744

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Remember that donors keep the servers running. So they get privileges. You kind of have to respect that. :/

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
It is a shame that non donors have these difficulties, but donors do need their privileges for donating to these servers. And I'm sure the problem will be fixed once the round of Christmas donations run out.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
It is a shame that non donors have these difficulties, but donors do need their privileges for donating to these servers. And I'm sure the problem will be fixed once the round of Christmas donations run out.
You know they will restock right? Like me (I hope)

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
If there is a limit to how many donors can join, what am I paying 50 bucks for? The cool down is bad enough, but as much as I hear you about the regular, non-donor players, if they want to play, they should buy donor! Besides, I know a lot of people bought donor during X-mas and those will run out in about half a month, so it won't be quite so full of donors then...

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
/thread
You know they will restock right? Like me (I hope)
Most of the people that got donor for Christmas probably begged their parents for it as their Christmas present. I don't think those parents will "restock" donor after it runs out.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, seeing as a gold donor is the one who started this thread makes me take it much more seriously. I never thought of this as a problem, but I guess it is. One thing is that the benefits are exactly the same for all donor ranks (correct me if I'm wrong, which I very well may be); I think iron should not have the ability to join lobbies, maybe even just have diamond donors have that privilege and the others can have something else. Of course, the community depends on it's donors, so limiting their number would be limiting the quality of the servers.

Korrenian7744

Tribute
Reaction score
I recognize that we need donors to run the servers. There are some people who are less fortunate then all of us who can, and still wish to play the game. I have nothing against the idea of a lot of donors. Thats good! But whenever I kick someone to join a game I feel bad about my self because i'm taking away someone else's chance at playing this game. So all and all donors are good! but people are less fortunate than us and wish to play and we're mainly the one's that do that. I have nothing against donors I just wish for the less fortuante to play. Maybe have non donor only servers? I don't know but I do think this is a big issue with MCSG. - Korrenian7744

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci